Predict the Score: Week 2 vs 49ers

JTJet

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

Well there's no playoff mandate this year. From the looks of the gameplay Sunday, they already aren't worried in the least on improvement. That's why you need a mandate. So Gase's dumb azz knows he better win sime games.

There hasn’t been a mandate in 10 years

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

Well, I will gladly bet my life savings against this at least lol. 

It's not impossible (I think).  

https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/bills-one-point-safety/

EDIT: Actually I don't think it's possible.  It seems like only a team that's kicking an extra point can get one.

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I think they get 1 field goal then a garbage time TD to make it look closer than it was and miss the 2 point conversion. 

I got us losing 34-10.

Herndon catches a garbage time td with 2 mins left. Ficken kicks a FG before halftime thanks to Sam's hurry up offense.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

Why ? I live in Mahopac Ny.  ( same town that had the common sense to ask TomShane politely to leave.

I lived up there shortly and quickly left. Saw this guy at a gas station rob a lighter From the attendant and start smoking crack. Things really changed up there from back in the day

Jets 17- Niners 32

After seeing them play a tough defensive team like the Bills and get absolutely dominated, I would not be surprised if they got stomped by the Niners. Allen fumbled twice they ran clock at the end of the game. The Jets got a cheap TD at the end of the game.  The Bills could have easily scored over 30 points. I think Niners will do the same. 

5 hours ago, JTJet said:

Going to keep track week to week of who picks who (as best I can). After the game each week, you either get praised or publicly executed. I have everyone written down from the week 1 prediction thread posted by @TNJet.

So lets kick it off. 

Niners 27

Jets 17

In another game not as close as that score would indicate.

Jets 20 Niners 17, I'll say Jets play better even from start of the game, and that with the Niners missing many offensive weapons there best chance of winning is with Bosa and Sherman total devastating our O, which could easily occur, but I'll assume Gore will run enough to keep them at bay. Basically Gore needs to run right at them and wear them down.

On 9/14/2020 at 10:35 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Let's see.  Early spread has 49ers at -7, with an O/U of 43.5.

I'll go with the same score as Week 1's game.  49ers 27, Jets 17.

I like it but I’ll go with 49ers 24, Jets 21

...your score hits the over at 44

...mine hits the under at 43

• Upvote 1