Deshaunapolooza ****Official Deshaun Watson Speculation Megathread**** (Merged eleventy bajillion times)

Rhg1084

Like every other good trade etc, depends on the cost. 

Obviously, VERY debatable among fans, but the Jets 2nd overall is very valuable. So that and another 1st and then let's see what else.

Goes to high, I'm fine with Douglas saying STFU & GTFO to the Texans. Use the pick instead, trade back etc. 

If reasonable, do it. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BP said:

Watson has a big mouth and wanted to tell their front office what players to pick et al. And now he’s pulling a Jamal Adam’s. I’ve seen him choke a few times in the playoffs. Let him go somewhere else, thank you.

give Darnold another shot and load up the o line and weapons for him. And mother of god get a pass rusher, we haven’t had one since John Abraham.

In 2019, DeShaun took the Texans to the playoffs. His stats?

2 Games

62% Completion

635 Pass Yards

3 Passing TDs

0 Picks

2 Rushings TDs

8.2 YPA

Please. Be specific. How was it that the QB "choked"? LOL

This is a trash take. And Darnolds best possible "ceiling"? Yeah, thats Watsons DEMONSTRATED FLOOR.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Bingo! The money he would make on endorsements would far outweigh the loss in taxes.

Highest paid endorsers are Mahomes and Rodgers both play for the smallest media markets in the league. Sure you can get a couple more car dealership opening gigs in NY/NJ but the big money is in national commercials and if you are a stud anywhere, you’ll get them.

3 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Dude is on video with his manager saying he wants him in jet green.

He’s liking posts about going to the jets.

If we’re not his preferred destination, he has an amazing poker face.

Ah, but has anyone been monitoring his, or his associates’, responses to Dolphin related messages?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Dude is on video with his manager saying he wants him in jet green.

He’s liking posts about going to the jets.

If we’re not his preferred destination, he has an amazing poker face.

Yes to all this 

For those that don't know Matt Miller is trying to start a new site and just trying to get attention. Notice he doesn't mention Deshaun's preferred destination? Its just a BS attention grabbing post. Worthless. 

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Obviously, VERY debatable among fans, but the Jets 2nd overall is very valuable. So that and another 1st and then let's see what else.

Goes to high, I'm fine with Douglas saying STFU & GTFO to the Texans. Use the pick instead, trade back etc. 

If reasonable, do it. 

Not a bad post for drunk posting. 

50 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

If reasonable, do it. 

I wonder if people really believe this is how 32 GMs in a close-knit, basically incestuous industry negotiate.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1