OT I’m in the hospital

joewilly12

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Very severe  stomach pains for 2 days  wife drove me to the hospital had emergency Gall Bladder surgery yesterday morning . They also told me no lie my Gall Bladder had very bad gangrene/GANG GREEN   I’m in here for a few days. 

Feel better, my friend.  Glad they caught it in time before it got too serious.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Very severe  stomach pains for 2 days  wife drove me to the hospital had emergency Gall Bladder surgery yesterday morning . They also told me no lie my Gall Bladder had very bad gangrene/GANG GREEN   I’m in here for a few days. 

Feel better soon 12 prayers and thoughts with you bud

THat is taking fandom to the next level.  :)

Sorry to hear about this, hopefully you are out and feeling 100% very soon. Celery sticks for you for the Jets \ Panthers game.

• Upvote 3

I thought I was a fan this seems like overkill...

all joke aside hope you are well and recover Joe willy!!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

A real man would drive himself to hospital.

Just kidding, get well in time for the game!

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

That happened to me way back in 2002. Excruciating pain. Gall stones and bad infection. I was in the hospital for 4 days. They even had to put a catheter on me (it was a reaction to the anesthesia.) A real pretty nurse tried but couldn’t get in so they brought this muscle bound guy to my room and he got it in. ? 

Feel better!!! Go Jets!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Look, I hope joewilly12 gets well too - This sounds like serious business and I'm glad it was caught in time.

But, that no one has yet complained that this thread is in the wrong forum is a blight on every one of you.

Its relevant to the NY Jets. Obviously all caused by that front office. Suffers from Gang Green! Lawsuit!

• Upvote 1

Please please take care of yourself.

I will be praying for your speedy and immediate recovery.....

WE NEED YOU!!!

• Upvote 1

Get better. Being a Jets fan is all the pain we ever need. Getting ill as well upsets the balance of the universe.

• Upvote 1