Looks like the Steelers got themselves a winner in Pickett

51 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Tremendous outing last night and wins it in the last seconds. I know it's early days but it would be typical of the Steelers to hit paydirt while we could have gotten him with some creative thinking in this year's draft. 

no we couldnt have got him. we wouldnt even try. there is no way we were not giving Zach this year. 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Nothing wrong with wishing that Zach is a FQB, but I wished for a 67 fastback Mustang for my 16th bday.  I got an 82 Chevy Cavalier that I bought with a bad transmission.

Zach has a bad transmission.

I think his on board diagnostics might be the issue

200.gif

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Tremendous outing last night and wins it in the last seconds. I know it's early days but it would be typical of the Steelers to hit paydirt while we could have gotten him with some creative thinking in this year's draft. 

What?

5 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Through the first slate of pre-season games, what young QB hasn’t looked good against scrubs besides Malik Willis and Matt Corral?

We just watched some f*cking guy named Streveler, who I didn’t even know was on the roster until Thursday, look like Steve Young against Philly’s grocery baggers.

None of this means anything 

People are so starved for football between February and August that they overreact to everything when pre-season finally rolls around.

I’ll admit I’m guilty of it too

Meanwhile, Mike White blows up the AFC champs in an actual NFL game and everyone is like 

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

• Post of the Week 1

12 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

You ok that he has "baby hands" and always wears gloves? Could be a problem vs 1st Team D's.

16 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

I'll be revisiting this thread once he wins the starting job, as I think he will.

He did as well as possible with his opportunity regardless of who was on the field. 

Who was on the field matters....A LOT. gj to him for playing well though

20 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

i am young enough to remember when Zach Wilson looked like prime Aaron Rodgers in the preseason last year...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BigGreenFan said:

Couple of preseason games against backups playing vanilla defense and some fans want to put Pickett in the Hall of Fame. 

Can't make this stuff up. 

He looks really good.

Look how Jmarr Chase transformed the Bengal's last season. Its the era of Beast WRs more now than ever. Virtually every 2021 post season team had at least 1 Beast WR. Chase, Diggs, Hill, Adams, Kupp, Evans, Samuel

8 minutes ago, Francis Sawyer 37 said:

He looks really good.

Look how Jmarr Chase transformed the Bengal's last season. Its the era of Beast WRs more now than ever. Virtually every 2021 post season team had at least 1 Beast WR. Chase, Diggs, Hill, Adams, Kupp, Evans, Samuel

Pickett is a QB! Wow!