<<<<<<< Jets vs Vikings -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I really don't see issues with the way Mike is playing. Nothing sexy, but the receivers are completely letting the offense down. Give-aways, pentatlies and drops... ffs

The receivers have screwed several drives with drops but White has dirt balled a few and just seems nervous out there. He's not the biggest problem on the field, but he's not doing himself any favors, either. 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I really don't see issues with the way Mike is playing. Nothing sexy, but the receivers are completely letting the offense down. Give-aways, pentatlies and drops... ffs

Drops when White is on target, but he’s thrown several behind his receivers too.

1 minute ago, Hex said:

I’m not seeing the consistency I’ve been talking about from Mike White. 

There isn't really a QB in the league who's consistent, especially not this year.

You have to be willing to ride the highs and lows if you have a QB capable of giving you some highs.  Not look to yank him at the first sign of trouble.

If they bench White for Flacco over this or start talking about activating Wilson I'll lose my sh*t.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

The Zach bitches are blaming White here but his WR's are straight up killing him this game, he's playing just fine.  lol  people are stupid.

I just don’t understand why people make it about Zach vs White?  Shouldn’t we just support both guys no matter who is starting?

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1