****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Technically speaking you brought this juju on all of us with the incessant conspiracy theories. Res ipsa loquitur. If the dude was good he would have been playing.

Who was the “good” dude we weren’t otherwise playing? Because everyone else on the roster is ranked 32 or lower in every passing category.

The most important thing in any sport, but football the most, is depth.  If you take a long view of the Jets season, the injuries to the backfield, the O line and the backup QB just mounted to the point that it got overwhelming.

And don’t worry, Seattle isn’t going to the playoffs either.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

There is no excuse for this one. This was an ass kicking from the jump. The Seahawks stink and they came out and beat the sh*t out of the Jets from tip to stern. 

Yes, getting beat by that garbage squad hurts.  To be fair, our OL is decimated and we've got nothing at QB (White looks hurt).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Who was the “good” dude we weren’t otherwise playing? Because everyone else on the roster is ranked 32 or lower in every passing category.

I have no idea, but you spent months lecturing us that the illuminati were conspiring against Beaver and some weird Ric Flair wannabe and here we are. 

I really hope some douche asks Saleh why Flacco didn’t come in for a spark in such a critical situation just to see him try to avoid admitting that the goal was accomplished just to be in a meaningful game and that he was already assured his job is safe 

1 minute ago, pointman said:

White is like Flacco in that he is immobile and garbage... but he isn't like Flacco in that Flacco has an arm. White has no redeeming qualities. I think the White loyalists are delusional or a bit simple.

Sell out to defend the run and make a Jets QB make you pay.  Simple formula...

• Upvote 1

This game has taught me a lot. Berrios is even worse than I thought and I thought he was hot, sticky garbage. White is worse than the hype train was. This staff is about as clued in as Irsay making Jeff Saturday a head coach. Sauce is amazing, the condiment and the player.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I think it was fool’s gold and a lot of things had to line up to get to 6-3 with opponent QB injuries and a miracle win etc. We are not “much” better than last year and this epic collapse proves it. Not enough progress and collapsing is extremely concerning. 

Yes, we. got some miracle wins that are not reproducible - but the D has gone from 30+ to top 10. WRs are better, RBs are better. It is not always about wins, but yes, this team was not as good as the 6-3 record would have indicated. They were also decimated with injuries at both OL and towards the end they were pretty hurt at WR.

This team is, IMO, much better than last year (they were just pitiful last year). They are just not a good as people thought in the middle of the season.

The only good thing that has come out of these last few weeks is that while Jets are not good at QB, it is obvious it is not just the QB. Had we lost one of those miracle games - I think Saleh plays the second half of the season differently - he got way too conservative when he was playoff bound. he gets another year, but IMO it is playoffs or bust next year.

Just now, Larz said:

I really hope some douche asks Saleh why Flacco didn’t come in for a spark in such a critical situation just to see him try to avoid admitting that the goal was accomplished just to be in a meaningful game and that he was already assured his job is safe 

Flacco on the roster is quite possibly the most egregious JD transgression this season.

• Upvote 1