SALEH FIRED

He should’ve been fired 9-10 months ago. Hope Douglas is next. And then bench AR. He cost us the last game. He should’ve never come back after the injury in the third quarter. Was already slow to begin with but injury made him immobile, scared, and wouldn’t step into his throws to avoid contact. Tyrod Taylor wouldn’t been way better. 

Anyways we have an escape goat for now. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Saleh deserved to be fired, but I have no idea why anyone is assuming the team will now get better.

To wit: Hackett almost certainly comes out of this situation with more power, not less.

Who tf knows. But now Ulbrich's career is on the line. If he does poorly - those HC interviews are out the window. So if he just keeps his head down and nothing changes, that's on him.

9 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Honestly, unless Aaron is stamping his foot for keeping Hackett, how does he survive?

I'm starting to think that Saleh & Rodgers relationship, may have been more fractured then we initally believed.

I do believe that Woody is trying to do whatever he can to appease Rodgers, whether we think its right or wrong.

Keeping Hackett, at least for the rest of the season, falls under the appeasing Rodgers category, so unfortunately, I think he will survive the season.

21 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

He got canned for his armband display of supporting his country. We all know Woody wouldn’t fire a coach in season even if he went 0-17. 

They did the same thing last year for some heritage nonsense or whatever. Stop.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, static14 said:

i think this is the likely move. as much as i'd like to see him fired as well.

You are all crazy if you don't think this was AR telling Woody that he needs to be in charge.

The move that wins the AFC East, starting with an energized win at home against the Bills.
Hello Davante.  
If they don't come out with their hair on fire and win Monday night....I don't even want to think about that

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I like the "idea" of Ulbrich because he seems like a no nonsense football coach. He was likely going to be hired away as HC after this season so we might as well give him a test run to see if he can win the job. 

Great point

• Upvote 1