Let’s speculate about this Manish tweet. Eat Arby’s

T0mShane

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Rex over Bowles all day everyday. 

damn it’s like 2 AFC championships in a row was a lifetime ago

imagine if we just had Mangini as GM and Rex as HC. I mean talk about ying and yang but you have the opportunity that each tempers the other.

these two were IMO by far the most intriguing HCs and personalities of my lifetime. 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

game on Saturday vs Texans - stay tuned

or

the infidels are committing suicide  at the gates, Bagdad is a twin city with Florham Park

This is great.  You nailed it.  Manish is actually Baghdad Bob, the Iraqi Minister of Communications.

baghdadbob.jpg.a893224ca35758f9cfb8c483041fa8c5.jpg

7 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

I bet it's "there's a rift in the locker room" or some bullsh*t fabricated, embellished story.

Can't post a gif of the greatest athlete this world has ever seen, and then give some BS news.

If he does that, imma trip him next time I see him.  Preferably when he's holding a beverage of some sort.

In fact we all should.  If this is BS, all Jet fans should trip him every time you see him for the next year.  Not violently.  Just annoy the crap out of him and ruin his clothes.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

What could this possibly be about?  My only guess is a firing.  For him to post that famous Jordan dunk though, it would probably have to be both Macc and Bowles are getting fired.  Maybe they've even are ready to name a replacement?

Doubtful. Mehta has been carrying water for both of them since they got here. If they were out, it wouldn’t be the Jordan gif; it’d be Alfred weeping over Bruce Wayne’s grave or something.

Archived