Barr Stays with Vikings

southtown24th

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

That's fine. We can easily pivot to Justin Houston.

Great.  The guy who is 4 years older.  Awesome.

This changes a lot about how I feel about how free agency has gone.  Barr was the marquee pickup in my mind, not Mosley. 

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Out of all of our signings, this is the one we could do without. I would've been more annoyed at losing Mosely

Why?  Only 1 of those 2 have any ability to get to the QB off the edge.  Mosley plays a non-premium position, and is better in a 4-3 than the 3-4. 

Much, much rather would have had Barr than Mosley, if we could only choose one. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Great.  The guy who is 4 years older.  Awesome.

This changes a lot about how I feel about how free agency has gone.  Barr was the marquee pickup in my mind, not Mosley. 

Signing Houston to a 2 year, cheaper deal and drafting Allen/Bosa puts us in an equally advantageous position. This goes double if it means we hit on both Bell & Paradis.

4 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

“The Jets missed out on the chance to give huge money to a pass rusher who doesn’t actually rush the passer, so now they’re redoubling their efforts to give huge money to a malcontent running back who has openly mocked the franchise and hasn’t played football in over 13 months.”

BIGGGG MACCCCCC

Just now, dbatesman said:

“The Jets missed out on the chance to give huge money to a pass rusher who doesn’t actually rush the passer, so now they’re redoubling their efforts to give huge money to a malcontent running back who has openly mocked the franchise and hasn’t played football in over 13 months.”

BIGGGG MACCCCCC

Well, when you put it that way...

Just now, dbatesman said:

BIGGGG MACCCCCC

Right. I do think Barr couldve been an effective rusher here though 

This legal tampering BS is crap.  I thought about that the whole time when reports kept saying. It's not official yet, but... 

This is bad business in my opinion but what the hell do I know?   Let's go get Morse on the phone and tell him Buffalo sucks and pay him 1-2 mil per  more than the Bills offer. F it!  Let's get this going for real out there. 

Archived