*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

So instead of trying to get up and grab butler they lose out and trade back because mac sucks hairy dirty cocks

You may be onto something here about Maccganan's myriad of unfortunate habits and tastes, not sure what...

I liked Jordan here, but maybe he'll drop.  More likely there's a few guys the Jets like roughly equally here so trading down makes a world of sense.  If it comes down to one last guy, they can always burn the 6th rounder to move back up and still will have upped from a 6th to a 5th for nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

So instead of trying to get up and grab butler they lose out and trade back because mac sucks hairy dirty cocks

Yeah. about right.

Because we had to have a big WR.  Who runs lousy routes and has bad hands.  Had to have that project over any of the other alternatives.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Ok so I feel like picks now are not really starters. But the guys who just went were starters...

So that 5 that we picked up do we think it will be a guy that will make the team? I mean will the guy we pick4th even be a starter?

Herndon was last year.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1