Adam Gase - Burner Account? MERGED

Maxman

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

I think I do but it doesn’t make sense.  Why would Manish have a fake account that defends a guy he has it out for?  Society is weird nowadays 

Because he knows how ridiculous it is to defend him. Makes Gase look bad. Talks trash about himself to throw people off his trail. 

14 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

And every mouth-breathing poster in this forum that thought it was gase should be banned from this forum.

Going to see which one of you thought it was gase. Should be fun....

If that’s your idea of fun, you need to get out of the house more. Maybe find a girlfriend?

btw I wasn’t one of the guys you’re hunting down, thank goodness.?

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Embarrassing. Not for Manish. That’s who he is. Embarrassing for the many posters here who believed that Adam Gase had a burner account. 

Well he does seem like the butthurt ego type of guy who would.. Can you believe he just threw our star Rb under the bus today ? Just forced the gm’s hand. Say goodbye to any leverage in trade negotiations now.. https://dailysnark.com/adam-gase-pretty-much-admits-he-doesnt-want-leveon-bell-back-with-the-jets/

This thread seems really fun. I wish I knew what the hell you guys were talking about though. Here’s what I think you’re saying...

Mehta did something to make Gase look good under his son’s name, but it wasn’t really good, it was mean. At first people thought Gase did it, but now Mehta might’ve done something to show he did do it, and he wasn’t really trying to make Gase look good, so now he’s the one who looks bad, and Gase looks good again. Which I think brings us right back to the beginning?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

This thread seems really fun. I wish I knew what the hell you guys were talking about though. Here’s what I think you’re saying...

Mehta did something to make Gase look good under his son’s name, but it wasn’t really good, it was mean. At first people thought Gase did it, but now Mehta might’ve done something to show he did do it, and he wasn’t really trying to make Gase look good, so now he’s the one who looks bad, and Gase looks good again. Which I think brings us right back to the beginning?

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

I’m old.

Indeed.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

For those who don't think a professional reporter would stoop to that level go check out Manish's likes on twitter. The guy loathes Gase with a passion.

How is this any different that many reporters nowadays liking and posting political preferences.  It’s all partisan. 

I think mannish is terrible stain on my people 

• Upvote 1