To all my friends on this wonderful board..

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

I have had a run of terrible luck.  I’ve been running a high fever the past week, it won’t go way and a was afraid to go to my dialysis center and put people at risk.  I’m now hospitalized.  I not only tested positive fog Covid-19 but also tested positive for pneumonia.  Not sure if people are aware but dialysis patients are In the extreme height risk category so life is really stressed right now.  I’m not sure when I’m going to bet out.  I’m not on life support so that’s good.  Anyway, it’s good to share stories with friends, hopefully things turn for the better

Get well soon brother. This leach of a disease we’re encountering right now is a real threat but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Right now you might think things can’t get any worse. Trust me, I’ve been there. And I strongly believe that things happen for a good reason. You just don’t know it yet. Few years down the road you’ll realize it. So hang in there and have faith in your God. Keep us updated. 

• Sympathy 3

Demand your doctor treat you with ivermectin. Doctors in Bangladesh and Chile have said that it is incredibly effective, on average eliminating the virus in 48 hours. Other invitro studies show the virus being completely eliminated by the drug. I am from Chile, the head of the ICU of one of our biggest hospitals was on national TV saying that he has treated over 70 patients and the results were incredible. John Hopkins also just announced they are conducting an official study. Invermectin is a safe FDA approved anti parasitic drug often used to eliminate lice. Look it up!

• Sympathy 3

I have had a run of terrible luck.  I’ve been running a high fever the past week, it won’t go way and a was afraid to go to my dialysis center and put people at risk.  I’m now hospitalized.  I not only tested positive fog Covid-19 but also tested positive for pneumonia.  Not sure if people are aware but dialysis patients are In the extreme height risk category so life is really stressed right now.  I’m not sure when I’m going to bet out.  I’m not on life support so that’s good.  Anyway, it’s good to share stories with friends, hopefully things turn for the better

Best wishes JN.

• Sympathy 3

Damn. Im not a religious man but I'll be sending you positive vibes. Any idea how you contracted? 

• Sympathy 3

22 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Wasn't sure if you wanted me to keep it private or not lol, that's why I haven't said anything.

Thank you everyone for wishing dad well! 

Had no idea you guys were father and son! That’s awesome, a Jets family. 

With that said, hope dad kicks it’s ass and get better real soon. We’re here to take your mind off things! I can always start another Jamal thread if needed. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

I'm really sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you. Please keep us updated, if you can. 

• Sympathy 3

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Prayers and Get Well...

• Sympathy 3

We've had more than our share of differing opinions over the last decade plus and I'm wishing you and @Moggleznothing but the best. You got this.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 4
  • Post of the Week 1

Keep the faith Jet Nut I had emergency back surgery at the end of March wound up getting pneumonia and turned into a 6 day stay in the hospital tested daily for Covid-19 luckily I never got it. That little breathing thing they give you with the tubes and balls helps a lot. Stay positive, eat and stay hydrated. Wish you the best my thoughts and prayers are with you. 

joewilly12 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 5

Sorry to hear what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you Jet Nut

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3

32 minutes ago, RobR said:

We've had more than our share of differing opinions over the last decade plus and I'm wishing you and @Moggleznothing but the best. You got this.

I guess this as good a time as any to tell you that to me it's never personal and I love a really good debate with someone intelligent.  I always wish that comes across.  That's Rob, you're a good man

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

I guess this as good a time as any to tell you that to me it's never personal and I love a really good debate with someone intelligent.  I always wish that comes across.  That's Rob, you're a good man

We've had some doosies over the years and even some here on JN. Some were pleasant, some not so much but I never questioned your fandom. You'll be fine....you're too hardheaded not to be.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Wishing you the best. And quick.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Sympathy 2

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Damn dude! Please beat this thing. Sending prayers your way. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2