To all my friends on this wonderful board..

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

I have had a run of terrible luck.  I’ve been running a high fever the past week, it won’t go way and a was afraid to go to my dialysis center and put people at risk.  I’m now hospitalized.  I not only tested positive fog Covid-19 but also tested positive for pneumonia.  Not sure if people are aware but dialysis patients are In the extreme height risk category so life is really stressed right now.  I’m not sure when I’m going to bet out.  I’m not on life support so that’s good.  Anyway, it’s good to share stories with friends, hopefully things turn for the better

sh*t, that's awful, man. I'll be pulling for you to get better soon. Keep us updated on your condition, and take it easy, bud.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I have had a run of terrible luck.  I’ve been running a high fever the past week, it won’t go way and a was afraid to go to my dialysis center and put people at risk.  I’m now hospitalized.  I not only tested positive fog Covid-19 but also tested positive for pneumonia.  Not sure if people are aware but dialysis patients are In the extreme height risk category so life is really stressed right now.  I’m not sure when I’m going to bet out.  I’m not on life support so that’s good.  Anyway, it’s good to share stories with friends, hopefully things turn for the better

WOW, really sorry to hear that Brother.  Your on my prayer list

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3

Ugh so sorry you’re going through so much right now. Keep your head, tell your family everything you ever wanted to. It’s alright to be afraid. You’re high risk but the stats are still with you to get through this.  We’re all pulling for you and will be thinking about you.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Oh man. That's tough JetNut.  I'm sorry to hear about the turn. I'm with ya man. For whatever moral support can offer, I'm with you! 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3

27 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Jet Nut stay strong....

You have no idea how much happiness you have brought me out here on this site.  You are going to be fine, because God wants and needs Great People on this planet here at this time.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 6
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Jet Nut stay strong....

You have no idea how much happiness you have brought me out here on this site.  You are going to be fine, because God wants and needs Great People on this planet here at this time.

Thank you Charlie Brown, you don’t know how much I appreciate your extremely kind words.  I’ll hold them close to me forever buddy, your an amazing close friend to me and my son 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 4

5 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I had it also. The first two weeks were rough then I got better. Just fight out these next couple weeks!

That’s what I’ve been told the first few weeks a key.  I’m already feeling better, hopefully that means something 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 4

50 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

My prayers are going out for you Buddy!!! I think you are one of the Best posters on here.  Get Better ?

• Sympathy 3

JetNut,so sorry to hear of your illness. I had it a couple of months ago and it is horrible, took a good month to get back to normal. Stay positive and you will be fine. Hell, you have to get better to hopefully see our Jets become relevant again...Prayers are with you!!!!!

• Sympathy 3

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Best wishes my man. You'll beat it.

• Sympathy 3

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Get well man. We all send you good vibes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 3