### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

Utter disaster.

And can we please stop elevating Gregg Williams? Has anyone watched the defense this season?

Who are these people elevating Williams? I've seen like 2 maybe 3 people say to make him HC all season. The gase defenders just keep harping on "lol, make this guy HC" because they saw 1 guy say it. 

1 minute ago, Ken Schroy said:

When a teams is this bad, collectively, nobody should survive the axe. Everyone should go. The only 1 that gets a SLIGHT pass is JD. He knew this organization was a mess, that why he asked for a 6yr deal.

I give JD a pass too, but the Bills went through this same scenario, but they went to the playoffs and their GM came out and said, "There's going to be pain".. then they had 1 season where they were 6-10 and then back in the playoffs. 

I would have appreciated JD just being upfront with the fans that there were some problems from the past to be corrected and that means some pain. 

Just now, Ken Schroy said:

When a teams is this bad, collectively, nobody should survive the axe. Everyone should go. The only 1 that gets a SLIGHT pass is JD. He knew this organization was a mess, that why he asked for a 6yr deal.

Based off of his 2020 draft class....he can take a hike too.