### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, DLJ said:

What are you crying about? The man is within his right to opt out due to a pandemic. You don’t know what his family situation is.

When you are getting paid 17 million dollars to play football you could easily get tested to make sure you don't bring the virus home they have tests that give results in 15 minutes. Plus with all his money he could have rented an apartment by the training facility. Some athletes don't see their families for entire seasons because they live out of town. Mosely had options and he opted out. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Chuma Edoga cost the Jets more games than Dan Marino. Realtalk

He’s my favorite player.  He has those stupid tattoos that spell his Last Name TWICE Haha.

Think that fact should have come up in due diligence before the Draft?  “This f**kin guy has 2 tattoos of his last name one on the back of each arm, looks like a f**kin 2 year old drew it.  Maybe this guy isn’t too bright?”

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I did the same thing around 86 I decided to take the Jets over the Giants bc eventually the tides would change 

I made the decision in 1979 when I was 3 years old only because I loved the color green. Had no idea at that age how much misery that decision would bring me.

• Upvote 1