***The Official 2021 NFL Super Bowl LV Game Thread***

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Don't get me wrong, I love Paul Rudd, but you just proved my point. They added him to the franchise for his comedic, every-man persona, not because he's some secret John Wick-esque badass.

John Wick as Ant-Man would have been like you playing Citizen Kane. What are you talking about, nitwit? All I was saying is that the Latifah show isn’t a rip of Denzel, and they just share a name... and you’re pooping down your leg.

There’s no thread on SB commercials to some viewers the most popular part of the broadcast. I usually tune them out most of them are pretty weird IMO and today no exception. But I liked the NFL Vince Lombardi imitation. It was kind of uplifting something —-we can use a little Vince. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

John Wick as Ant-Man would have been like you playing Citizen Kane. What are you talking about, nitwit? All I was saying is that the Latifah show isn’t a rip of Denzel, and they just share a name... and you’re pooping down your leg.

As usual you missed my point entirely. It was never about it being a rip of Denzel, it was about the oddity of seeing Queen Latifa portraying some badass character -- Denzel Equalizer spin-off or not -- just as it would be odd to see Paul Rudd cast in a similar role.

I think you accidentally farted out all your brains tonight.

2 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

15/32 no TD’s and a pick right now.

No quarterback without protection and zero running game. 

But somehow it’s Darnolds fault. 

Mahomes has infinitely more talent, and unlike Darnold is actually good with a clean pocket. 

Mahomes worst game ever would only be Darnold's 5th or 6th worst by QB rating. 

2 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

15/32 no TD’s and a pick right now.

No quarterback without protection and zero running game. 

But somehow it’s Darnolds fault. 

Watching this game its obvious that mahommes is still great, but 1 player no matter how good cannot overcome everything.

Watching Darnold is nothing like that he is part of the problem.

I cant believe we just saw old man flacco make our offense look better in the same situation and still people are defending Darnold and making excuses.