Training Camp Tweets - (Previous Days Merged)

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Side note JetNation will be out there, but we are still working things out with the Jets. @KRL was lined up and ready to go but it isn't all approved just yet.  I have been told that we won't be invited out for week one.  Frustrating but we are trying to work through it.

They noticed the lack of good vibes on here? 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Seriously, did you really think that Becton warrants any complaints?  He's hardly seen the field...let's hope the kid stays healthy and has a long career with the Jets.

They moved the soft serve Ice Cream dispenser to the right side as compensation. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Drums said:

I think Wilson will start a bit slow but this would be bad if a first round pick is WR5. Even if the others are good, I'm expecting GW to be starting by the end of the year-- unless Corey Davis doesn't suck @Stark

oh Corey will give you hope and then piss all over it... cycle will repeat. 

10 minutes ago, Stark said:

oh Corey will give you hope and then piss all over it... cycle will repeat. 

Haha no after last year, he is my least favorite Jet right now but that can easily go away if he catches the ball more. 

• Upvote 1

Mostly nothing, but Mims looks different in the 1 second running clip. Becton at the end.  1 min 26 , 1 min 15 is guys scratching giving each other fives and standing.

But I still loved every second.  It’s been a long off season lol.  

Now for the extended 30 min cut lol. 

10 min coach:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, slats said:

Standing at (or towering over) the podium to announce that he’s happy as long as he’s on the field is not inconsequential, imho. It’s a buy-in from him, and that speaks well to the coaches and front office, too. 

1000%. I don't know how anyone can't view that as a very positive development.

There was def a scenario where he pouted, sent out cryptic tweets or even tried to force his way out like Orlando Brown Jr.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, slats said:

They don’t want to pay Fant starting LT money, and Becton’s camp will be unhappy if he’s relegated to the right side for longer than this one season. A lot would have to go wrong for Becton and (perhaps more importantly) right for Fant for the Jets to consider extending him. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

9 minutes ago, slats said:

Big Brother Shrug GIF by Big Brother After Dark

I’ll be a little surprised, Leger. I just can’t see Joe Douglas giving starting LT money to Fant. If they come to an agreement on his value, great. 

yeah dont put too much into it since Leger but it would not surprise me...maybe they feel Becton is a one and done contract though.