Are you toxic?

Maxman

Are you toxic?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Are you toxic?

IRL? No, I'm very lovable. 

As a Jets fan? No, I try to be optimistic during good times and agnostic during bad times.

As a JN poster? Damn skippy. I have to be toxic just to keep up with the rest of you heathens. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm still searching for the courage to go back two years and necro every single thread in which I warned you dummies that Zach was garbage and Fields was always the way to go.  

• Haha 1

I have a signed Zach Wilson BYU jersey I bought as soon as he was drafted as I thought he was the second coming to turn this franchise around, after the Jacksonville game I took it down. It felt like a curse heirloom that was spreading a waft of negative energy within the vicinity of the room. 

Proudly replaced it with a Garrett Wilson jersey!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Tezza said:

I have a signed Zach Wilson BYU jersey I bought as soon as he was drafted as I thought he was the second coming to turn this franchise around, after the Jacksonville game I took it down. It felt like a curse heirloom that was spreading a waft of negative energy within the vicinity of the room. 

Proudly replaced it with a Garrett Wilson jersey!

You are Woody’s favorite type of fan!

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

But I'm from bensonhurst. No one good is from bensonhurst.

Ha !  I lived in Bensonhurst until I was 7.  The company my pop worked for moved their corporate office from Manhattan to Bergen County back in the 70's.  We relocated, but we all went to Brooklyn on the weekends to visit with my grandparents.  I still remember the shopping excursions to 86th Street.  Lots of fun.  

• Upvote 1