****The Officially Official NY Jets vs Seahags Game Thread****®️©️™️

BP

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

Look at the pass concepts the jets are drawing up. We don’t have an offensive line yet we keep running the same intermediate-to-deep developing plays with a check down option. 

That’s coaching. You don’t have an OL… run the RPO to get your QB in a rhythm. His footwork is all out of whack because he clearly does not trust his OL.

His ribs obviously playing a part in his lack of trust. 

Regardless I never thought he would be the guy.  You should ask your sauces if they are going to go get Jordan Love. 

2 minutes ago, football guy said:

Look at the pass concepts the jets are drawing up. We don’t have an offensive line yet we keep running the same intermediate-to-deep developing plays with a check down option. 

That’s coaching. You don’t have an OL… run the RPO to get your QB in a rhythm. His footwork is all out of whack because he clearly does not trust his OL.

Yup. He has no feel for circumstance, weather, opponent. It’s really odd. I’ve never watched his offense and felt there was a big picture game plan where they were picking on a guy or trying to wear someone down. Just clunky and disjointed 

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

That’s true for the next week, but why the hell anyone wants White as the starting QB next year is a mystery.

There will be several options for a journeyman QB after the season, which is where this team should go.  Us the draft to plug OL holes and D safeties.  Try to draft a punter late.

I don't get why we activated Streveler and haven't used him at all, despite White's struggles today.

O has needed a spark all day, and Streveler definitely brought that last week.

We probably would still be losing, but you've got to shoot your shots.

Oh...another INT from White.

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Sorry this was not the narrative, at all.  The narrative was that every thing was zac wilons fault that white was great and every one loved him and that when he came back all was well.

Now when White is as expected really a jag all the excuses come flying out of the barn.  Every aspect of the team that was an issue was blamed on the other lousy QB.  Now, not so much.

sorry, I couldn't find the "post of the season" button