NY Jets trade Elijah Moore to the Cleveland Browns: MERGED

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I mean, if you look at his production over the first two years of his career, that's not unfair. 

Moore is wildly overrated by Jets fans 

The truth is, he hasn't done much in the league 

And a cancer. Seeya 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, football guy said:

Everyone kept saying that Moore wasn't going to get traded, but it just felt like this one was inevitable. Given how the Jets are trying to build their WR room, I didn't see a scenario where Moore would get a second contract with us when his deal was up with all that money going to Garrett Wilson. Now the Jets will have a 2nd round pick at their disposal to invest in one of the draft's top centers while also giving them the ability to add OBJ if that's the road they choose to go down. 

As it stands: 

1. Garrett Wilson 
  2. Allen Lazard 
  3. Mecole Hardman
  4. Denzel Mims 
  5. Randall Cobb (soon) 

Any chance a WR could be in play at #13? Johnston or Jaxon Smith.

2 minutes ago, football guy said:

Everyone kept saying that Moore wasn't going to get traded, but it just felt like this one was inevitable. Given how the Jets are trying to build their WR room, I didn't see a scenario where Moore would get a second contract with us when his deal was up with all that money going to Garrett Wilson. Now the Jets will have a 2nd round pick at their disposal to invest in one of the draft's top centers while also giving them the ability to add OBJ if that's the road they choose to go down. 

As it stands: 

1. Garrett Wilson 
  2. Allen Lazard 
  3. Mecole Hardman
  4. Denzel Mims 
  5. Randall Cobb (soon) 

i know OBJ Wont be a long term investment but he is a bigger pain in the ass than Moore is....i want nothing to do with him.

Mims ******* sucks.

that leaves a thin WR room.

17 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Not a culture fit.  What he did last year was unforgivable.

Could get much for him either as he wasnt very good when he was out there.

So was drafting a malcontent bad culture fit part of JDs plan you always talk about? 

4 minutes ago, football guy said:

As it stands: 

1. Garrett Wilson 
  2. Allen Lazard 
  3. Mecole Hardman
  4. Denzel Mims 
  5. Randall Cobb (soon) 

Corey davis isn’t an obvious cut anymore, is he?

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh snap!!!

2 top-75 picks?

JD can definitely negotiate these trades man. Good on him.

Edit: Oof. Didn’t realize we were giving up that 3rd. What a bum Moore turned into… enjoy purgatory.

Yup. Addition by subtraction. Moore revealed himself quick after pretending to have "Matured". The whole group of Ole Miss guys are ******* dopes.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, football guy said:

As it stands: 

1. Garrett Wilson 
  2. Allen Lazard 
  3. Mecole Hardman
  4. Denzel Mims 
  5. Randall Cobb (soon) 

We need OBJ, otherwise that’s a pretty meh group 

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

People didn't think Hardman was a replacement for Moore but it certainly looks like it.  Moore's value took a hit the second he requested a trade.  I think Hardman has at least shown he can play.  Moore hasn't shown anything but the argument is that he never had a QB.  

• Upvote 4

Honestly, I had hope for moore but the sh*t he pulled says he’s A. Not a team player, B. Selfish and C. Weak minded.

nothing but the best for him but this kind of sends a message that is you f around, you’re gone. He is getting a nice qb upgrade with Watson though so he’ll def have a chance to re establish himself.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Lol, no. Maybe not a highway robbery like a lot of his trades tend to be, but he was not "totally and utterly fleeced" by any means.

Would have loved to have seen Moore with AR throwing him the ball, but it is what it is. 

High 2nd round pick that the front office declared was an utter steal and a 3rd rounder for 2nd rounder.

Was he whiny last year yes, but I sure as hell do not think Hardman and Cobb and are upgrade over this guys potential. 

Oh well, out with the old in with the new old

• Upvote 2