JetNation Group Outing - Jets vs Patriots, Sept 24 (Sun) 1pm

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 2:06 PM, Maxman said:

@Creepy Lurker @Larz @OilfieldJet @Jethead @Rhg1084 (already has tickets) @freestater @kevinc855 (already has tickets)@The Crusher @mphtrilogy @Jet Nut @Dcat (already has tickets) @Lith(already has tickets) @Mogglez (already has tickets) @Barkus @jetstream23 @JiF @NorthCoastJetsFan @Ballsdeep @JETSY14 @nycdan @Thor99

Those are the responses that I saw from people that were possible. 

Who has gone in years past, anyone else able to make it this year? @eddiejs1 @T0mShane @SAR I @Gang Green Girl @bitonti @stormshadow19 @The Gun Of Bavaria @Brenjetsfan @gg @KRL @AFJF @Alka @Sperm Edwards @pointman @Scott Dierking @RedBeardedSavage @Long Island Leprechaun @OtherwiseHappyinLife @Jetsfan80 @jgb @SouthernJet @Barry McCockinner @joewilly12 @ZachEY

It is going to be a fun time. Join us!

I can't make this one now.  Couldn't get my daughter's flight credit transferred to me.  But instead we'll both be going to the Texans game in December.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

So I messed up and I sold one more ticket than I bought. So I bought two more from the Jets today.

Which means that we still have one for this game (Patriots).  Anyone interested?

Have a bunch for the Eagles game too.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

damn tickets are wildly expensive this year .... Can't say I'm surprised but jeez - even 300s are going for 140+

The ones I have seen are going for more than that with the fees.

We have one left for the Pats game. It says sold out but if anyone wants it let me know and I will message you.

https://www.jetnation.com/product/ny-jets-tailgate-vs-patriots-metlife-sept-24/

On 5/24/2023 at 1:03 PM, Maxman said:

Yes, I get on the Turnpike South. Exit from the side of E and it is soooo easy to get on the Turnpike. It doesn't matter that much now because we tailgate after each game. But it used to be easy to get home right after the game ended.

If I was going in the other direction, E definitely wouldn't be my choice.

Are you still planning on using E?  We can walk over and say hello.  Not parking there.  Where in E will it be?  Is it one of the corners near the Coach's Club parking or one of the corners nearer to Rte 3?

41 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Are you still planning on using E?  We can walk over and say hello.  Not parking there.  Where in E will it be?  Is it one of the corners near the Coach's Club parking or one of the corners nearer to Rte 3?

I typed that wrong we are always in F.  In the corner by F11 / F12.

Stop by anytime!

On 5/23/2023 at 6:14 PM, Maxman said:

Oh and anyone who already has tickets to the game and does your own tailgate, you should consider just parking by us that week. We don't bite. 

I have my tickets and I will be a part of another tailgate, but I will definitely stop by and say hello to everyone.   I look forward to seeing you all!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Exciting news everyone. @De-Jet-Erate/Duane will be in attendance. He owns a restaurant, and as our head chef, he will be serving a much-upgraded menu.

The best news is I don't have to cook.

Rumor has it there might be a film crew following Duane around and watching him work his wonders.  You won't want to miss this one!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

Exciting news everyone. @De-Jet-Erate/Duane will be in attendance. He owns a restaurant, and as our head chef, he will be serving a much-upgraded menu.

The best news is I don't have to cook.

Rumor has it there might be a film crew following Duane around and watching him work his wonders.  You won't want to miss this one!

WE WANT FANTA!!!! 

On 9/4/2023 at 2:18 AM, Maxman said:

Alright I did all the game ticket transfers just now. Please check your email if you bought tickets, you need to claim them.

We still have one seat available for this game if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Thanks Phil, got my ticket, transferred it into my wallet and am ready to go. 
See everyone on the 24th!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

We actually have one game ticket left if anyone is flying solo and wants to join us.

So tempted to make the drive down to NJ! The times I've made the trip have been great.

I have no idea why Jets fans have a bad reputation. Always a lot of fun tailgating with the JN, and formerly, JI crew back in the day.

• Upvote 1