# Jets vs Browns -- Thurs Night Football -- The Official Game Thread #

Maxman

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up 14-0. 3rd and long Trumaine Johnson extends drive with 2 penalties. And then Taylor goes down. Can’t make this up. Bowles and the undisciplined poorly timed penalties still here. 

Igh. The ******* Browns. We had this game in our control but sh*t the bed. Lol

1 minute ago, tdoublee said:

This is what happens when you have a coach that can't provide inspiration.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Talks all summer about cutting down penalties but does nothing to change it, and doesn't bench players who commit ridiculous penalties. 

3 games in 11 days (2 on the road); now after a bad game, we are up against the fans, the announcers, the refs, and the momentum - maybe we should have put the game away instead of cheap shot-ing everyone and rubbing the ball on our a$$. Maybe if you are going to rub it in, you should win the game first...

1 minute ago, The Crimson King said:

Mrs. Crimson came upstairs, looked at my expression, went back and returned with a huge glass of scotch. Now I feel better, Highly recommended method of watching Jets games

Unfortunately It's 10:52 AM here :( 

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

He sure isn’t.  But he also looks outmatched.  Hasn’t made a single throw that looks as good as Mayfields average plays.

Mayfield has taken twice as many snaps in college as darnold did. Darnold is like 3 years younger..Scouts said darnold needs time, mayfield is ready to go..

Archived