****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

Wow, ok.  Maybe one of like 2 non-receivers there we could have taken that I could get behind.  Nice!

Hopefully 1-2 of the Perriman, Doctson, Vyncint Smith and Braxton Berrios group are ready to roll!  And/or we add another receiver via trade/free agency to supplement.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Was actually going to predict it would be Hall. He's good value there but the lack of WR's has been frustrating.

Still a lot of value WRs left for the 6th round.  I think we add one there, plus maybe a kicker or punter.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wow, ok.  Maybe one of like 2 non-receivers there we could have taken that I could get behind.  Nice!

Hopefully 1-2 of the Perriman, Doctson, Vyncint Smith and Braxton Berrios group are ready to roll!  And/or we add another receiver via trade/free agency to supplement.  

We’re going ground and pound.

• Haha 2

Bryce Hall....

This player did not record a RAS either due to injury, choice, or due to metrics not being recorded.

He had a recorded height of 6012 that season, recorded as XYYZ where X is feet, YY is inches, and Z is eighths of an inch. That correlates to 6 feet, 1 and 2/8 of an inch or 73.25 inches, or 186.055 centimeters. This correlates to a 9.33 score out of 10.0.

He recorded a weight of 202 in pounds, which is approximately 91 kilograms. This correlates to a 9.06 score out of 10.0.

• WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

1 WR in this loaded draft class. 

The only possible explanation I can think of is that they are gambling that some vets get cut in training camp. 

Or they sighed 2 free agents and have guys they like already on the roster 

• Upvote 1

Yes, 1 only drafted 1 WR, but that is a position where there are always competent vets available before the season.  Certainly there are guys as good as almost anyone you can draft in rounds 5-7.  Look at our own history of guys we picked up for nothing or low draft picks.  Braylon, B-Marsh and Santonio come to mind.    

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Hall is a fridge 1st round talent, who may need a redshirt year. He just started running again. In 2021 we will be glad we made this selection.

With the 2020 season uncertain and this team set up to be a 6-7 win team, I'm more than OK with a redshirt year for a talented 5th round corner. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There are going to be a lot of UDFA WRs.... JD has been in contact with a lot of players at the end of the draft that may not be drafted... I am not too worried at this point... its just too bad that none of those mid round WRs really feel to the Jets

• Upvote 1