Would you welcome Jamal Adams back home as a JET (under J.D and now, coach Saleh)?

5 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

haha this thread op has just dropped the troliest of troll threads lol

THESE people are TRIGGERED by Jamal, its hilarious watching their meltdowns. 

It's the prerogative of fans to be emotional. NFL Execs for the most part have a little less reactionary approach.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I would. 

We could be on the verge of a Revis Pt.2 type of senario before returning home (minus the already #24 suffered ACL injury, of course)

ala..

Revis being traded for a 1st to TB, before playing for N.E and then.... Returning home. I think we drafted Sheldon with his pick. 

Despite bad blood (won a SB with N.E) he still came back home. 

In comparison to (hypothetically speaking)..

Jamal Adams being traded for two 1's, playing for Seattle, not signing long term with them; followed by coming back home to play for JD (x2) and this time... motivated to play for coach Saleh within a brand new atmosphere. 

Despite bad blood (cursed out Adam Gase, told the media how Gase refused to talk to his players when losing @ the half and instead would sometimes walk out of the locker room and let assistant coaches do the freaking halftime speach, questioned both the Johnson owner(s) begging and asking WHY did they hire Adam Gase to begin with and why hasn't he been FIRED yet? All the way to questioning JD for fielding offers etc. Etc) he could still, return home. 

And you know what?

Lets face it guys.

Before you kill Jamal Adams (or me), please understand; that Adam Gase turned everything into, darkness. 

Who wanted to play for that man? Because I now know 100% that C.J Mosley, didn't. 

But we're giving Mosley a 2nd chance under Saleh (as fans), right? 

Peep this. 

• Jamal came from a winning SEC and LSU culture.

• He was building a winning defensive culture under Bowles here in NY (a coach who he loved and STUCK UP FOR to the NY media and a coach who just coached his ass off and won a SB as D.C with TB by beating the crap out of Mahomes). 

• And then comes Adam Gase. 

• Jamal Adams wanted out man. He couldn't be around Gase anymore. The culture was horrific. Jamal lost his mind under Gase and was shipped out because of it. And for a haul too (so far Vera-Tucker + 2022 1st etc). 

✓ How many of us Jet fans wanted to quit football because of GASE? I know I did. 

And fk the job and $$$ talk to me. Jets are a part of my Childhood. My heart. Gase ruined my Jets character. He had me rooting for freaking loses week 6 for the first time, and the last time; ever. 

Trevor Lawrence became more important to me than my damn team because I was so hopeless with Gase and no longer could be my old Rex Ryan and even Herm Edwards, homer. 

Jamal is a kid man. He's still developing as a person. I like the kid. 

Catch 22. 

• Jets Defense absolutely balls out 2021 under Saleh. 

• We're 1 defensive VETERAN impact player away from contending for a SB run come 2022. 

• Jamal is a FREE AGENT. 

• Former teammates such as Quinnen Williams, C.J Mosley (who quit football immediately after watching Jamal traded away because of, GASE) and Marcus Maye all rave to Adams about COACH SALEH and Zach Wilson even takes to TWITTER to return #33 back, home. 

JD shakes Jamal's hand: 

EPIC. 

You don't think Saleh wouldn't love to have #33 running thru brick walls for him? 

You don't think Jamal freaking Adams wouldn't love playing alongside of Saleh in an aggressive smash mouth Defense while coming back to NY? 

He's the best SS talent wise this Franchise and fan base had ever witnessed. 

I don't care about INTs from my SS. I want sacks and QB hits. 

QW/Lawson/Jamal/Saleh? Are you kidding Mel? 

Kid didn't even play every game because of injury he plays physical but yet BREAKS THE ALL TIME SECONDARY SACKS RECORD. That's crazy. On a PLAYOFF team too. 

Almost did it as a Jet too. 

Jamal was not apart of our 2-14 season guys.

He's only guilty for quitting on us under Gase.

I think Gregg Williams quit under Gase too. I think GW blew that game cover 0 on purpose out of spite. He was immediately fired ? he's a Ryan brother I think he did it for laughter. 

Zach is on a rookie contract. 

What if JD is a mastermind and pulls this off? 

No Hell No GIFs | Tenor

8 hours ago, jetsrule1969 said:

SOME PEOPLE NEVER LEARN:

Your reminder of the following Jamal Adams stats from the 2020 season:

• 0 INT's
  • 3 Passes Deflected
  • 59 Solo Tackles
  • 1 Forced Fumble
  • Completion % allowed:  78.3 (25th worst of any defensive player in the NFL)
  • Yards per target allowed:  9.5 (33rd worst)
  • QB Rating against:  106.3 (91st worst)

And keep in mind that his 9.5 sacks this season required 98 blitz attempts, 7th most in the NFL.  For comparison purposes, T.J. Watt blitzed 97 times, but got 15.0 Sacks.  Watt also had 1 INT and 7 Pass Deflections, plus 2 Forced Fumbles.

And unlike Watt, when Adams failed to get to the QB, he left the secondary position he was leaving exposed.  Hence a big reason why the Seattle defense allowed the 2nd most pass yards and tied for the most passing first downs allowed in the league this year.  

Two firsts and a 3rd, baby!  Pay that man his $18M per! 

This reads like an exact post I've made previously.  Did you just plagiarize me?  If so, awesome, lol.

8 hours ago, jetsrule1969 said:

SOME PEOPLE NEVER LEARN:

• 0 INT's
  • 3 Passes Deflected
  • 59 Solo Tackles
  • 1 Forced Fumble

And keep in mind that his 9.5 sacks this season required 98 blitz attempts, 7th most in the NFL.  For comparison purposes, T.J. Watt blitzed 97 times, but got 15.0 Sacks.  Watt also had 1 INT and 7 Pass Deflections, plus 2 Forced Fumbles.

And unlike Watt, when Adams failed to get to the QB, he left the secondary position he was leaving exposed.  Hence a big reason why the Seattle defense allowed the 2nd most pass yards and tied for the most passing first downs allowed in the league this year.  

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This reads like an exact post I've made previously.  Did you just plagiarize me?  If so, awesome, lol.

Yep, you did.  LMAO.

On 1/10/2021 at 10:56 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

• 0 INT's
  • 3 Passes Deflected
  • 59 Solo Tackles
  • 1 Forced Fumble

• Haha 3

Gunna try to attack this without jokes lol

We needed him before...we were a trash team with a trash coach and he gave us what we needed for those first two years. His last year was forgettable but it was the last offseason that really made him lose the fans. 

I liked him. I thought he was a great player - one that even on a good team would stand out - something we haven't had in a long time. He made a major impact in games and he brought a lot of energy. He was the one good thing Jets fans could point to. 

Having said that he would be more trouble than he's worth - he'd be expensive and the difference between him and Maye isn't worth the price tag and that's before adding that Maye's personality fits better than Jamals. We don't need a guy like Jamal from a personnel, scheme or locker room standpoint. Which isn't to say he's a bad pperson/player but luckily we've grown out of needing a hype man 

We’re never going to stop talking about this asshoIe, are we?

Revis is a HOFer at a premium position who had a 3 year run as arguably the greatest CB to ever step on a football field.

Jamal Adams is a dickish 210 lb EDGE who has 2 INT’s in his first four seasons.

There is zero comparison here

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Untouchable said:

We’re never going to stop talking about this asshoIe, are we?

Revis is a HOFer at a premium position who had a 3 year run as arguably the greatest CB to ever step on a football field.

Jamal Adams is a dickish 210 lb EDGE who has 2 INT’s in his first four seasons.

There is zero comparison here

I just learned that we can say asshoIe on here. Whoopee! FREEEEEDDDDDOMMM!

• Haha 2

Tyrann Matthieu went from the Cardinals to the Texans to the Chiefs.  When the Chiefs won the SB he was their MVP, not Mahomes. 

Adams, like a DT, will get signed for good money as a last piece for teams wanting to compete.   His contract will be structured so his cap hit is deferred.

The Seahawks thought they were that team.  They were not.  Someone will sign him, but not for $18mm.  He is not what the Jets need, but he could be next year, for 2 years.