Jets Passing Game Coordinator Gregg Knapp in Critical Condition Following Biking Accident

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

So I just hid a post (and some that quoted it) regarding an unconfirmed update by someone on twitter. I can un-hide it if it becomes verified. Until then please don't re-post it again.

Unfortunately it appears that it was true…

Awful, awful news.  As a man about the same age, who participated in the same sport/hobby, this one hits close to home.  Could have just as easily been me.  Life is awfully fragile.

Condolences to his family and friends.  RIP, coach.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

Awful, awful news.  As a man about the same age as I am, who participated in the same sport/hobby, this one hits close to home.  Could have just as easily been me.  Life is awfully fragile.

Condolences to his family and friends.  RIP, coach.

I’m far younger…but I was just looking to get into biking as recently as a week ago.  This whole incident has me re-evaluating that.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I’m far younger…but I was just looking to get into biking as recently as a week ago.  This whole incident has me re-evaluating that.

I ride a bicycle in a residential neighborhood and many don’t pay attention, most are texting and driving. 
I was going to buy a Harley-Davidson when I retired my wife said buy a burial plot too. Most people driving on the roads today have no regard for anyone but themselves. Pay attention put the phone down and save a life it may be your own.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Praying this is true cmon give us a miracle here. Couldn’t care less if he never coaches again just let him make it 

I really hope so…but by the sounds of it in her follow up tweet, it sounds like his best friend jumped the gun and said something he shouldn’t have.  As we all know, the things leaking out about DMX were true…still praying for a miracle though.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I really hope so…but by the sounds of it in her follow up tweet, it sounds like his best friend jumped the gun and said something he shouldn’t have.  As we all know, the things leaking out about DMX were true…still praying for a miracle though.

She just posted this one too 

• Upvote 1