Jump to content

Jets Trade for Flacco


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TICKET SALES PROBLEM SOLVED ROGER

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Relax guys.  We are probably going to have 5 picks in the top 70 plus two more fourths and a fifth.

giving up a 6th (no way it becomes a 5th) for some experience at the position is hardly an overpay.  
 

That's not the point man.....it's downright incompetent to not have that guy on the roster already from camp in case this happened

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Relax guys.  We are probably going to have 5 picks in the top 70 plus two more fourths and a fifth.

giving up a 6th (no way it becomes a 5th) for some experience at the position is hardly an overpay.  
 

It’s a dumb asinine trade man

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SR24 said:

 

This is all the proof that I need to show that Woody/JD/Saleh are worthless tools that should be kept out of the NFL. They told us that a Veteran QB was not all that important when the least educated NFL fan knows better. #SellTheJets

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DonCorleone said:

This is all the proof that I need to show that Woody/JD/Saleh are workers tools that should be kept out of the NFL. They told us that a Veteran QB was not all that important when the least educated NFL fan knows better. #SellTheJets

Yep fans need to just stop going to games at this point. The ones that do should be starting **** Joe Douglas chants every 5 mins, sell the team chants and **** Saleh chants. This is like planes and billboards level of incompetence 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Yep fans need to just stop going to games at this point. The ones that do should be starting **** Joe Douglas chants every 5 mins, sell the team chants and **** Saleh chants. This is like planes and billboards level of incompetence 

I am all for organized boycotts. Nothing else is going to work.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DonCorleone said:

I am all for organized boycotts. Nothing else is going to work.

Yep hit Woody in the wallet. The leagues already on them for low attendance so simply don’t go 

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why this move . . . at this point, the season is another tank-a-thon.  Do you really think you're gonna salvage the season with this move?  Should have had a Josh McCown hired to tutor Wilson with the unfortunate passing of our QB coach took place (RIP).  No offense to Flacco, but he's obviously not here to do that for Wilson or White.  I know yesterday (and most of this season . . . . and all seasons since Rex) was a massive embarrassment but this isn't making the problem go away.

Could this be a move to see if a veteran like Flacco can make the Mike LaFleur system work?  And if not, that's a telling sign that it wasn't just cause Wilson is a rookie and wasn't making it happen????

I wasn't expecting much this season BUT how do we keep going week after week, and with a bi-week, not making any offensive adjustments other than a scheme to start Sunday's game that was popular in the 70s when I was a kid (run on 1st & 2nd downs, throw on 3rd).  I know it's not the total fix, but put players in a position to win . . . Mims outside / Moore. 

What happened to the words to Wilson . . . we're going to carry you?

Enough said

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

Just when you think this franchise can't get any lower. There really does need to be some sort of boycott type sh*t to happen but it never will. American fans are just soft in general. In Argentina when River Plate was relegated to a lower league (picture the Dallas Cowboys getting kicked out of the NFL and sent to the CFL) the fans burned down the stadium and the team radio announcer called the owner a piece of sh*t bastard live on the air. This franchise deserves that level of revolt.

OMG

😂😂😂

But trust me bro I agree 


Angry Black Friday GIF by Buyout Footage

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reynolds1029 said:

The stupid move was not resigning him for 0 picks. 

eh; a conditional 6th, maybe a 5th - in order for it to be a 5th, he will likely need to play a lot; if JD has a brain, win or lose, he should bench him before it turns into a 5th :-). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

 

I’m trying to imagine how many people’s houses @Jet Nut would burn down in defense of New York Jet Gardner Minshew and his 93.1 career passer rating.

Because?  
Because you’re pimping Minshew?  Or better yet JiF is? 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

Just when you think this franchise can't get any lower. There really does need to be some sort of boycott type sh*t to happen but it never will. American fans are just soft in general. In Argentina when River Plate was relegated to a lower league (picture the Dallas Cowboys getting kicked out of the NFL and sent to the CFL) the fans burned down the stadium and the team radio announcer called the owner a piece of sh*t bastard live on the air. This franchise deserves that level of revolt.

MetLife can’t burn down because it is 92% concrete and 8% despair

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

JD doesn't get a veteran QB:

JESUS CHRIST!  How could he NOT get a veteran!

JD does get a veteran QB:

JESUS CHRIST! How could he WASTE a pick on a veteran!

Almost like there is a difference between signing one in the off season and it costs nothing and now having to make a panic move and give up a draft pick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dumb move I agree but do you think Flacco plays rest of year and Zack sits? Probably not but maybe Zack is just way behind where he should be… just not doing what he needs to do.  Maybe the staff has decided it’s better for him to sit a learn and his injury is the catalyst for this.  Idk no other option makes sense to me for this move.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...