Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Hard to believe Mina went to Yale. Her take that Green Bay has the most leverage is absolutely ridiculous. 

Big name colleges aren't what they used to be. Even then they were more about rich people networking as opposed to academic greatness. The exception being the "nerds" who spent their 4+ years in a lab inventing technology while not getting invited to parties.  Just listen to the older people in congress with multiple big name colleges on their resume as they aren't that bright.

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, PS17 said:

The Kennedy family weighing in

This is all so stupid.  Hes not antivax.  He was going to take the stupid thing  but was told he was allergic to an ingredient. 

It's the most overblown nothing story since the lap....  Never mind. 

The funny thing is no one cares about this anymore except the people trying to make him a victim. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

This is all so stupid.  Hes not antivax.  He was going to take the stupid thing  but was told he was allergic to an ingredient. 

The funny thing is no one cares about this anymore. 

Since this perhaps?

"During a recent interview, former Packers quarterback DeShone Kizer said that Aaron Rodgers once asked him whether he “believes in 9/11,” referring to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, during his first quarterbacks meeting with the team in ’18.

“The first thing that comes out of Aaron Rodgers’s mouth was, ‘You believe in 9/11?’” he said on The Breneman Show podcast. “‘What? Do I believe in 9/11? Yeah, why wouldn’t I?’” 

To which Kizer said that Rodgers simply responded with, “Should read up on that.” Kizer said Rodgers wanted him to do research on some of the conspiracy theories around the event. 

He added that the two bonded over thought-provoking conversations that ensued after he did research. Kizer never explicitly said he does not believe that the terrorist attacks occurred. Then Kizer was asked whether he had “any other conspiracy theories.”

“Inner Earth, moon landing, reptile people,” he said. “Y’all are laughing. Go do your research, I’m telling you. Go do your research.”

Kizer was last signed by the Titans but has remained unsigned since being released in November 2021. "

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Since this perhaps?

"During a recent interview, former Packers quarterback DeShone Kizer said that Aaron Rodgers once asked him whether he “believes in 9/11,” referring to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, during his first quarterbacks meeting with the team in ’18.

“The first thing that comes out of Aaron Rodgers’s mouth was, ‘You believe in 9/11?’” he said on The Breneman Show podcast. “‘What? Do I believe in 9/11? Yeah, why wouldn’t I?’” 

To which Kizer said that Rodgers simply responded with, “Should read up on that.” Kizer said Rodgers wanted him to do research on some of the conspiracy theories around the event. 

He added that the two bonded over thought-provoking conversations that ensued after he did research. Kizer never explicitly said he does not believe that the terrorist attacks occurred. Then Kizer was asked whether he had “any other conspiracy theories.”

“Inner Earth, moon landing, reptile people,” he said. “Y’all are laughing. Go do your research, I’m telling you. Go do your research.”

Kizer was last signed by the Titans but has remained unsigned since being released in November 2021. "

What's that have to do with the price of tea in China? 

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

The funny thing is no one cares about this anymore except the people trying to make him a victim. 

Braintide: Antigen Alpha

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Since this perhaps?

Damn. Apparently those dead people I knew are still alive. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Since this perhaps?

That’s my quarterback 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

China overproduced and now have excess inventory that is about to expire, but they still expect us to give up two firsts while the rest of the world watches over a cup of coffee.

Yo Tater Dude...

well done.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, docdhc said:

Wow, trying to get the longest thread in Jetnation history locked!  That would be something.

I get it, the last guy in gets the penalty flag. But tell me my meme isn't on point. Rodgers was right for not taking that shot. Period. What he said about 911 is irrelevant. I'M NOT THE ONE WHO BROUGHT IT UP.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

6 hours ago, Pac said:

Actually that dude is legit.  Was in packers FO for years and part of team that drafted Rodgers.  He'd have a better idea than most what pack thinking. 

He's basically saying the Jets will cave.  His Packer bias is showing.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, docdhc said:

Wow, trying to get the longest thread in Jetnation history locked!  That would be something.

Kinda hoping they retire this thread when trade is executed. 

Not because of anything anyone posted but because we need to start fresh once it's official. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Pac said:

Actually that dude is legit.  Was in packers FO for years and part of team that drafted Rodgers.  He'd have a better idea than most what pack thinking. 

OR

Has more of a vested interest in painting the Packers situation in a better light to help them get a better deal. 

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Big name colleges aren't what they used to be. Even then they were more about rich people networking as opposed to academic greatness. The exception being the "nerds" who spent their 4+ years in a lab inventing technology while not getting invited to parties.  Just listen to the older people in congress with multiple big name colleges on their resume as they aren't that bright.

baloney.  perhaps in the past  this was rich folks networking.

the quality of the people at the elite colleges now is quite amazing.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Well let me just quote the late, great Colonel Sanders, who said; "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Off topic but did you know that if you finish a bucket of chicken at kfc they will give you free refills on the bucket? You have to eat it in the store though no takeout. You’re welcome. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Let's get this back on track.

Let's discuss how we'll defend Mahommes in the Championship game. We know Rodgers will throw for his normal 4 TDs but gotta stop Pat in the 2nd half. 

This is where Carl Lawson earns his bacon with 3 sacks in the second half. A late 4th quarter pressure causes a sloppy pass that lands right into Sauce’s arms - pick six.

Jets win 38 - 31 and MetLife goes wild

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Off topic but did you know that if you finish a bucket of chicken at kfc they will give you free refills on the bucket? You have to eat it in the store though no takeout. You’re welcome. 

this should get post of the week designation from the_crusher

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2