Patriots Center Andrews

TNJet

Pulmonary embolisms are no joke. They are life threatening and can be signs of much worse diseases.

Hope the guy is ok ... Even if I want the Pats to lose every game this year.

And yes the Pats will play Edleman at Center now and miraculously win their seventh Super Bowl.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

57 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

They will have a backup who even better then Andrews and cheaper.  They will cut andrews next year, have a younger, better and cheaper center and keep rolling along as they always do.

It’s almost like they know what they are doing 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Pulmonary embolisms are no joke. They are life threatening and can be signs of much worse diseases.

Hope the guy is ok ... Even if I want the Pats to lose every game this year.

And yes the Pats will play Edleman at Center now and miraculously win their seventh Super Bowl.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I voted POTW because you were able to correctly use "lose" instead of "loose" (which is a mistake a surprising amount of people make).

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, static14 said:

To add insult to injury their new pro-bowl center will be 5’ tall and weight 160lbs.

I can confirm that I've signed with the Patriots to be their new centre, but you need to get my measurables right. I'm 5'7", 200lb and I can run a 8 second 40 yard dash.

• Haha 1

While Scarnechia is probably the best Oline coach in the NFL, the next guy up will be facing the young Quinnen Williams our 305 Lb bar of soap. It's going to take our boy some time to learn the ropes but that's not a good matchup, your backup Center vs a guy who was considered the best defensive player in all of college. QW has already caused 3 holding penalties in a very short time. Last year the Pats Oline just had to deal with Leo inside, Leo + QW is a different story. This helps the Jets & I wish the best for Andrews. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, New York Mick said:

There back up Karras is ranked higher then every lineman on the Jets by 20 points or more outside of Kalil. He’s ranked 10 higher then him. I’m starting to think PFF is bias against the Jets. 

PFF has a bias against poor performance.

9 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I voted POTW because you were able to correctly use "lose" instead of "loose" (which is a mistake a surprising amount of people make).

I think they were talking about the "bar" on message boards.  I guess we have found it.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

While Scarnechia is probably the best Oline coach in the NFL, the next guy up will be facing the young Quinnen Williams our 305 Lb bar of soap. 

this news also dovetails nicely with the drafting of Ed Oliver and Christian Wilkins

everyone in the division knows the way to get to brady is up the middle

Karras is a fine player and Scar is the man but the strategy remains the same