Who would you hire???

AL047

Everyone here again wanting Gase to be fired!!!!

Here's a question for all of you here; Who would you hire to coach this team??? Remember all the good coaches are either retired or have long contracts with winning organizations??? Who would you hire???? Remember this coach is inheriting Darnold and the rest of the funky bunch!!!!

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Same. I appreciate what Gase has helped to do here, but I don’t care if he’s fired or not anymore. Make sh*tbag Gregggg the head coach and let Jim Bob Cooter run the offense. 

In other words, it makes no difference who coaches this team this year. Gase must go. It’s evident this bum has no ability to even be a decent HC. The 2nd half record from last year was totally overhyped and meaningless. We need an experienced HC who can take control like a Parcells or Joe Gibbs. Granted, they are ole skool but we have to dig one up. A guy in the mold of a Sean Peyton. Few and far between but he’s out there....somewhere. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

In other words, it makes no difference who coaches this team this year. Gase must go. It’s evident this bum has no ability to even be a decent HC. The 2nd half record from last year was totally overhyped and meaningless. We need an experienced HC who can take control like a Parcells or Joe Gibbs. Granted, they are ole skool but we have to dig one up. A guy in the mold of a Sean Peyton. Few and far between but he’s out there....somewhere. 

I don’t think you’ll get the big established coach here. It’ll be someone Pederson or a young dude. Maybe take a run at Jim Harbaugh.