### JETS at COLTS ### The official game thread

Larz

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Ghost said:

He looks bad. I feel bad for him. This is on our owners more than anything. They have failed countless times to hire someone that can develop young quarterbacks. 

Yes, AND Darnold wasn't really any good to begin with.  How did Sanchez and Geno do when they left those awful Jets?  Darnold will be on a similar path.  QB2 the rest of his career.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Please place me on that list as well. Adam Gase is an unqualified fraud. A total bullsh*t artist who is so afraid of being found out and is so insecure, he refuses to hire qualified assistants for fear of being called out in person. Hes so clueless, he's trying to run an entire NFL Football team operation, without an actual Offensive Coordinator or QB Coach. A mumbling, egomaniac cypher that inspires NOBODY, who has never shown any modicum of innovation,  that drags around his idiot buddy Dowell Loggains to run interference for him. A total scam artist that tries to hide his flaws to the point that he is physically unable to make direct eye contact with others. 

He has completely ruined and destroyed a once promising player due to his incompetence and cowardly attitude. He presides year after year over the longest injury list in the NFL, because players are completely unwilling to put ANYTHING on the line for him. 

Fire Gase. This product is on HIS narrow and weak shoulders. 

Come at me, bro.

Aye Captain 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, AND Darnold wasn't really any good to begin with.  How did Sanchez and Geno do when they left those awful Jets?  Darnold will be on a similar path.  QB2 the rest of his career.

Not many teams want a QB2 who throws picks and doesn't read the field well...they tend to look for stability or potential upside. 

4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

The worst part about this entire season is in a year where we all need a break from the grind, the Jets are just absolutely unwatchable.  They have zero interest points.  Darnold (whether you believe he ever was going to be good or not) has been absolutely ruined.  He has zero chance to bounce back from this.  Our old GM and Current HC are about the most inept duo in NFL history.

Anyone that might be worth watching and offering a glimmer of hope is injured.

This sucks.

Luckily for me my team is in the Stanley Cup Finals.   I would much rather watch hockey than the NFL.  

• Upvote 1