**** OFFICIAL GAMEDAY JETS vs PATS... F THE BELICHEATING WEAK A$$ PATS ****

Stark

1 hour ago, Team archer said:

Man it’s like there hasn’t been an nfl game ever where a team with more offensive talent than the other team is losing to them. 

Losing isn't so bad if its a competitive loss.  Getting blown out purely because your QB throws 4 INTs in the NFL in 2021 is inexcusable.

It's not the same of course, but it reminds me a bit of the 2009 Jets losing to Buffalo despite 300+ rushing yards because Sanchez threw 5 INT's.  I know, I know, we're not running all over NE like that today.  But today is an "everyone showed up but the QB" kind of day and that sucks.  A lot.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiFapono said:

Throwing to Braxton Berrios on 4th and 2 

Draft mims and moore, sign davis and Cole in FA (where is he today) and keep crowder, all culminating in watching throw after throw to berrios.  Who, i presume, knows the offense.  And these jet coaches think that mims would be a detriment today.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, JTJet said:

All offseason we heard about accountability from this Jets braintrust. 

So after today, what do we do with JD, Saleh, and Zach? 

Zach should have hit the pine pony after INT 3. 

..they don't have a viable backup QB so they can't bench him! Nevermind that it is a situation entirely of their own making!

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hahaha.  Justin Herbert goes 31/10 as a rookie and its "amateur hour" to be done with a QB after a 4-INT (and counting?) day.  As if we haven't seen this exact script play out with every Jets QB for 50+ years.

Yes, after two games from a rookie- you should be embarrassed that’s your take. Just clueless. 

• Thumb Down 2