Merged Becton Threads

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Yeah because no other NFL player would have missed any time after a 350 pound player fell on the back of his leg.  

No other NFL player would have missed the season. I assure you of that. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Did you just classify my noticing a large man drinking his soda/gatorade with the pinky-lift as "abuse"?

Never mind it was - I thought quite clearly - tongue-in-cheek about the things over which people find fault with Becton.

lol

200.gif

I mean you guys can joke if you want but extending that pinky is literally the only thing he's done above and beyond the absolute bare minimum not to get his guarantees voided and probably the most exercise he's had in ten months.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Green Truth said:

I don't care how big he is.  What is he weighing in at 400LB's?  Absolutely ridiculous. This guy has to figure it out.  What a disaster.

Jesus Christ these comments.  So rookie year.. everyone was saying how great he is for a rookie.. could be dominant.. blah blah.. he played what? 2 games last year? 3? AND NOW HE IS A DISASTER!!!!  I'll await your comment when you tell me you didn't think he was good in his rookie year and had a bad training camp last year.  This whole Becton crap is soooo stupid.  Let him play actual games... if he sucks.. good.  We will get rid of him.  But christ.. let him play for a bit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, elvispookie said:

Jesus Christ these comments.  So rookie year.. everyone was saying how great he is for a rookie.. could be dominant.. blah blah.. he played what? 2 games last year? 3? AND NOW HE IS A DISASTER!!!!  I'll await your comment when you tell me you didn't think he was good in his rookie year and had a bad training camp last year.  This whole Becton crap is soooo stupid.  Let him play actual games... if he sucks.. good.  We will get rid of him.  But christ.. let him play for a bit.

Is his take preventing that from happening? How about letting people give their opinions on an internet opinion board?

• Upvote 2