Lost a member of the JetNation family

JoeC36

On Thursday, Dec. 4, JetNation lost a member of our family. William Grinwis, the father of long time poster 124, passed away.

Joe has not posted here in several years, but he did post for a long time and many of us know him as a friend.

I honestly debated starting this thread, as I like to keep private lives private, but seeing as it was on Twitter and facebook, I feel comfortable telling you all.

I would venture to guess many of you never met Mr. Grinwis, but I had the pleasure of calling him a friend.

RIP Bill

I never met Bill, but I know he raised a great kid in Joe.  I pray that God finds a way to comfort Joe and his family during this extremely tough time.

Been thinking a lot about them during the past few days. And Joe was our top poster here for so many years. The time goes by so fast, Joe was just 16 years old when he signed up here 10 years ago. Between all the posting he did and writing our post game report cards for years, I am not sure I ever properly thanked Joe for everything he did for JetNation.  Thank you Joe!  You are such a huge part of the success here.  They don't make Jets fans more passionate than 124!

Rest in peace Bill.

Archived