*******OFFICIAL JETS--DOLPHINS GAME THREAD*******

12 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

11/4/18, 12:03 AM

Jets are optimistic that WRs Robby Anderson (ankle) and Quincy Enunwa (hip), both listed as questionable for Sunday, will play against the Dolphins, per source. Team will test both pregame just to make sure.

This is great news. I'm starting to get a good feeling about this game. You know how Yankee announcers talk about the moment when a newcomer "earns his pinstripes"? I think Sam is due to break out...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

This is great news. I'm starting to get a good feeling about this game. You know how Yankee announcers talk about the moment when a newcomer "earns his pinstripes"? I think Sam is due to break out...

Warm weather game, hopefully he gets his weapons back, we need this game.

yep.

break out game for Sam.

The great quest for 5-5 to save Bowles job so he can waste next season too begins today. It begins now! Play like a Jet!

Right?

I’m rooting for the jets to win of course, but it makes me sad that that an absolute disaster at HC will probably escape the executioner with every win. It sucks to be in this position. lol

The life of being a jets fan.

Let’s go jets!!!!! Squish da fish!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

After Duke and Miami played in heavy rains at Hard Rock Stadium on Saturday, there are mounting concerns about the condition of the field for Sunday's Jets-Dolphins game, per league sources.

The Hard Rock Stadium field was a mess on Saturday and there are fears that it will not be much better for the NFL game.

It will mark the second straight year the Jets are playing on a sloppy field in Miami, and it will remind its longtime suffering fans of the 1982 AFC Championship game that was played in the mud.

"The field is horrendous," texted one league source at the stadium on Saturday. "It's a complete s--- show."

Among the complaints are that the field doesn't drain and the grass is poor quality, per one source.

One source blamed the NFL for allowing the field to be in such poor shape for the Jets for two straight years. But there was concern overnight from multiple people aware of the field conditions.

"Heard it here first," another league source texted Saturday night. "The NFL is going to be in the news for the Jets/Dolphins game field playing conditions."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25173584/concerns-hard-rock-stadium-field-conditions-miami-dolphins-game-new-york-jets

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The NFL should be concerned....for the health of our players! We have guys coming back from ankle injuries having to play on a surface without sure footing! It's BS.

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The League has got to mandate the usage of field turf when a major college program and an NFL team share a stadium. Its not fair that the filed is torn up and now an NFL game is going to be played.