### NY Jets 2020 Week 2 Jets vs. 49ers ### - The Official Game Thread

Just now, Memore said:

This will continue to happen until Adam Gase is gone. We might be the worst team in the league with him as the coach 

Just like everything would be fixed by firing Todd Bowles, right?

Gase sucks and we need a new HC for sure.  But the roster has been the bigger problem than the coaching for a decade.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Max started the game thread

On the bright side one thing did remain very consistent for the Jets the amount of people in the stands in the 4th quarter at home.

Lol Rewatch Becton on that reverse 😂  pancakes the DB who makes almost no effort to get back up hes already my favorite Jet 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GreekJet said:

This is an 0-16 roster and an 0-16 coaching staff. 

and the worst front office and the worst owners in ALL Pro sports. Even if the Jets end up with the 1st pick in the draft it won't mean a thing, he'll suck or get injured or be misused-it's not worth it anymore-sell the team

First half observations:

sam looks much better

use the QB sneak on 4th and 1!!!

perriman needs to suck it up And get back out there

Anderson is completely responsible for that last touchdown - another bonehead played by a losing team

Becton is a star

Bless Austin might be one too

i think Mims will be transformative 

I have high hopes for Ashton Davis but he has had a couple welcome to the NFL moments including that first touchdown by Mostert

IOL needs upgrades- 

• Upvote 3
29 minutes ago, N144er said:

Jets are shyt, like they have always been. Sam darnold couldn't hit the side of a barn, and the other players are simply sh*tty football players, N144ers.

If I were Captain this guy woulda been the one starting our chants every Sunday. Hess in 21’

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Damn that was good coverage. Reed with the strong hands.

It was good coverage Marcus Maye is fine not sure WTF people are watching saying Maye getting eaten up by Reed ? First TD was a pick play second Maye was all over him he just made a great catch on a great throw.

• Upvote 3

This team is bad.  Gase is Bad,.  3 and and 1.  Run Sam up the gut twice for 3 feet.  What a waste.  Getting torn up by the quick passing game again.  Wow,  0-16 might just be a possibility.  These games need fans,  So I have now thrown this season away.  Gase gets fired and Trevor Lawrence will be behind center.  What utter trash.  O-line has been the only bright spot.

Just now, BurnleyJet said:

Well I cant wait for Gase's  legendary half time adjustments.

Going full long johns which should bring us some luck.

Can you imagine if SF's full compliment were in there.  LOL.   The Jets are essentially playing their second and third team.   GFY

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, David Harris said:

First half observations:

sam looks much better

use the QB sneak on 4th and 1!!!

perriman needs to suck it up And get back out there

Anderson is completely responsible for that last touchdown - another bonehead played by a losing team

Becton is a star

Bless Austin might be one too

i think Mims will be transformative 

I have high hopes for Ashton Davis but he has had a couple welcome to the NFL moments including that first touchdown by Mostert

IOL needs upgrades- 

Bless Austin getting toasted and missing tackles

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, shevys said:

Absolutely putrid half. Three decent players (Darnold, Q Williams and Becton), three horrific coaches (Gase, Loggins and Williams), and the rest is mostly garbage. Brutal to watch. 

Sam, QW and Becton can stay.  Cut the rest of the team and the entire coaching staff and the owners

• Upvote 1