### NY Jets 2020 Week 2 Jets vs. 49ers ### - The Official Game Thread

Maxman

More super productive and not at all redundant feelings-sharing from the ole Pg 1. 

New rule: if you start a thread on game days complaining about the Jets or Gase, you have to submit your BAC for review before it publishes. Anything above 1.0 and it’s allowed. Below that? You’re menstruating and should lock yourself in your sewing closet.

546C6309-682D-47BD-B9FB-4197092195B1.jpeg

This has been a piss-poor organization for years.  It still is.  Despite all the praised offseason moves, this team’s on field performance has regressed from last year if anything.  Until we get ownership and management that understands what breeds success in the NFL, this is the way it’s going to continue to be.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping ,
As of some one gently crapping, crapping on my kitchen floor—
"'Tis the Jets," I muttered, "crapping on my kitchen floor - only this and nothing more."

@Maxman ^^This needs to be pinned.

• Upvote 1

There was a game plan set up to set up easy passes for Darnold. Do you see how they’re not working?
The biggest indictment of Gase is the lack of formation changes. Where are the two tight end sets? Why don’t they attack the middle of the field?

Agreed, I said the same thing in another thread. This team is a total cluster. It doesn't even look the same as last year but to Vilma's point, we have 0 WR's that can separate.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

More super productive and not at all redundant feelings-sharing from the ole Pg 1. 

New rule: if you start a thread on game days complaining about the Jets or Gase, you have to submit your BAC for review before it publishes. Anything above 1.0 and it’s allowed. Below that? You’re menstruating and should lock yourself in your sewing closet.

546C6309-682D-47BD-B9FB-4197092195B1.jpeg

"I'm tired of people posting about this" is the last refuge of the terminally wrong

• Haha 4