#/!# Jets vs Browns - Discussion Thread #/!#

Maxman

The injured players are back and up to speed.  And don't forget getting rid of Gregg Williams.
Fun Fact:  As it stands now, the New York Jets would have finished the year 6-10 if Gregg Williams defense can do its job and protect leads with under a minute left in each.  Denver, New England, Vegas were all W's in the bag.  Los Angeles, Cleveland, and New England all happened (if one expects a win today and next week).
6-10 is exactly where the experts said we would be back in June, before the opt outs, the injuries, Darnold busting, etc.  That is a good job by Adam Gase.  A great job, in fact.
SAR I

You live in a what if world! Your defense of Gase is always If this, If that! The bottom line as it stands right now, Gase is 1-13 and that’s FACT!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The injured players are back and up to speed.  And don't forget getting rid of Gregg Williams.

Fun Fact:  As it stands now, the New York Jets would have finished the year 6-10 if Gregg Williams defense can do its job and protect leads with under a minute left in each.  Denver, New England, Vegas were all W's in the bag.  Los Angeles, Cleveland, and New England all happened (if one expects a win today and next week).

6-10 is exactly where the experts said we would be back in June, before the opt outs, the injuries, Darnold busting, etc.  That is a good job by Adam Gase.  A great job, in fact.

SAR I

Don't look now but the Browns are making a comeback.

25 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

It's the mistake of bad coaches. Gotta play conservative to avoid mistakes which, in turn, means you need to play mistake free football which is really difficult to do. 

Therefore creates making the mistake of beating yourself...lol.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ausman said:

Most games are decided by officials calling PI.  Get rid of PI the way it’s called now and improve the damn game.  At least just make it a 15 yarder.  You shouldn’t be able to assume a catch.

College PI isn’t perfect but it’s infinitely better than the nfls.

it’s beyond terrible.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

How about you stop acting like you watch film all week and support your head coach.  He is getting his players to give huge effort against all odds and playoff caliber competition.  Gase is tough-as-nails and his players believe in him.  Exactly what we need in a town like this.

SAR I

Who the hell needs to watch film? So far he’s punted from the 50 on 3rd & 1 with a 1-13 record. Jets have had the ball 3 times near the 50 & went backwards 3 times! 
This guy is the offensive Anti-Christ 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

SAR I
Reading your posts burns my eyes.

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

Sam is a WRkiller.

Robbo is a 1k+ WR w/ 74% comp rate....

You must be joking. Perriman was a bust ever since he entered the league. You think Mims has proven himself to be a quality WR. Im not saying he wont be. Right now he's just too raw to be a consistent threat. No.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

And if your aunt had balls she’d be your uncle 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, shevys said:

Browns are down a ton of starters. Really we *should* win this game. Don’t be silly, like Darnold should try to suck? Wha5 do you expect. 

Right.  And how long has Darnold had to demonstrate his ability??? He's been worse than Sanchez.  Wining for the fans was not enough motive for him.  Winning to spite them is.  

Dont kid yourself.  Gase. Darnold and many other current jets like Becton want to win to spite the fans.  Like Becton said... Real fans don't want the Jets to lose...

Let's see how much of a loyal Jet Becton is when it is time for his next contract.

He's so much a Jet I bet he agrees to take a pay cut and play for half the value of his rookie contact...

Blowing the chance to get Trevor Lawrence is NOT DEFENSEABLE in any way by any reasoning unless your are a brain dead fan boy looking to console yourself.

The Jets are garbage and they proved it yet again.

• Thumb Down 1