<<<<<<< Jets vs Ravens -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

7 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

To be fair Mike White wasn’t good outside of the Bengal game where they admittedly didn’t show up for that game.  So if they start White that’s fine but unless the oline actually blocks it will be the same 

He wasn’t, which is why I laughed at the Mike White fans......but while this OL is putrid....Flacco leaves a lot to be desired as well

Its all a moot point until Zach comes back but it’s worth seeing what we can do with White 

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

But we didnt rape anyone.....

Think of the poor children who had to witness that debacle live at the stadium today as Jets fans - most likely due to their parents/family. It’s metaphorically the same type of life altering and mental trauma. 

• Haha 2

Just now, carlito1171 said:

He wasn’t, which is why I laughed at the Mike White fans......but while this OL is putrid....Flacco leaves a lot to be desired as well

Its all a moot point until Zach comes back but it’s worth seeing what we can do with White 

I completely agree with you 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Personal attacks now?  Classy 

Act like you’re dealing with a bunch of children. Don’t take it seriously everyone talks ish. It’s a bunch of internet trolls dealing with each other and this sorry as team. We all deal differently 

• Upvote 1