You get to pick one (1) Christmas gift for the Jets franchise. What is it?

T0mShane

Your Xmas wish for the Jets  

114 members have voted

1. 1. YOU CAN HAVE JUST ONE

• Saleh fired
    • Joe Douglas fired
    • Aaron Rodgers retires after renegotiating deal
    • Jets/Giants install new grass field
    • Jets draft Drake Maye at 2 overall
    • Jets draft Caleb Williams at 2 overall
    • Jets draft Marvin Harrison at 3 overall

2 hours ago, Jdeet said:

Thor has restored all, and comitted Thanos to the gates of hell with Joe Douglas and his butt pirate sidekick Zachifairy . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

I don't get this logic. Arod knows he's only playing another year or two. Now is the time when you need to draft a QB to sit and learn. No rookie will hit the ground running. You help Arod by signing a top receiver in FA and draft OL in the 3rd round AND sign a vet in FA. You can't ignore what happens in a  year or two and you can't throw another rookie in right away. Tee Higgins is way better next year than any rookie. He's only 24. Down the road MHJ may be better, but we're talking about next year.

I get what you’re saying but A) we’re sticking with Hackett because of Rodgers and 2) there’s no benefit to drafting a rookie if we’re having him learn some dogsh*t offensive system that won’t be here when he eventually starts.

Drafting a QB basically means you’re getting a head start on ruining his career.

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I would just gift them a solid OL and everything else should fall into place.  But a nice shiny new Marvin Harrison Jr would be hard to leave on the shelf.

Bring back 09 and 2010 OL. When we had a competent gm lol. Didn’t think MT was that great but he is the Vince Lombardi of gms compared to the jokers that have followed him. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It's obviously @Jetsfan80. The only person on this forum willing to go through and tag all those posters and he is notoriously missing from the list. busted pal.

idk, this guy was a little dickish in another thread. i dont think 80 would act like that even with an alt. 

but it is suspicious that this has been posted for 4 hours and he hasnt responded yet. he could be on the moon and if you tag him you get a quick response.

2 hours ago, doitny said:

idk, this guy was a little dickish in another thread. i dont think 80 would act like that even with an alt. 

but it is suspicious that this has been posted for 4 hours and he hasnt responded yet. he could be on the moon and if you tag him you get a quick response.

Then you didn't see any of the @Fabian80 posts

12 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It's obviously @Jetsfan80. The only person on this forum willing to go through and tag all those posters and he is notoriously missing from the list. busted pal.

I may be able to help support your theory.

I rarely post, and I’m sure 99% of you don’t even know me, yet SOMEHOW  I made this list also.

It’s not like I’m THAT guy that keeps “stirring the pot” with all of my controversial takes. 😃

However, it was only a couple of weeks ago that I was included in one of these large group tags, and it just happened to have been created by @Jetsfan80.

I guess it’s going to be a tough day.

Not only do I have to suffer through another Jets game, I have to come to terms with the fact that I’ve been deemed “elimination worthy” on JetNation.

Thanks 😭

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I get what you’re saying but A) we’re sticking with Hackett because of Rodgers and 2) there’s no benefit to drafting a rookie if we’re having him learn some dogsh*t offensive system that won’t be here when he eventually starts.

Drafting a QB basically means you’re getting a head start on ruining his career.

i agree except for one thing..... you would want this kid to sit behind Rodgers for a year or 2. i would hate to waste his knowledge of the QB position when maybe he could pass some things on to the new guy. i think that makes it worth it.

On 12/9/2023 at 1:34 PM, Jdeet said:

lol what is this trash? That list is too thematically specific. 

Who the fck's burner account is this

• Post of the Week 1