**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Pac

2 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

10 points down

Saleh currently giving a fiery locker room speech about how sole possession of the AFCE is still within reach 

Love, love, love this.  He doesnt need a speech.  Just quiet everyone down and yell out, "Sole possession b!tches!!!"

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I'm a big believer in continuity.  The revolving door at GM, coach, and quarterback has had major contributions to our constant failure.  

That being said, I'm ready for a complete house cleaning. 

The best teams enjoy continuity because they make good hiring decisions in the first place. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Micheal Clemons is a menace when the defense gives him a free path to the QB 😂

I would take Michael Clemens any day of the week over Quinnen Williams.  Clemens at least looks like he trying and does make a play every now and then.

Quinnen is completely worthless.

• More Ugh 2

The refs have been pretty bad here but the worst decision of this game this far was the 4th and 1 run. Not because it was a run call either, it was because they ran the ball with 1 second on the play clock. Their defense didn’t have to guess right, they got to just go because they had to snap it. If you plan on running the ball, you get up to the LOS with plenty of time on the clock and you do some hard counts before you snap it. Try to get the d linemen off balance. Call the damn time out and regroup. This coaching staff needs to be better. 

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

When you have been getting a huge push from your offensive line it's understandable though...

To your point - the one thing all good coaches have is a feel for the game and how it’s going and what the team needs at any given moment. Saleh failed big time there in that regard, IMO. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I would take Michael Clemens any day of the week over Quinnen Williams.  Clemens at least looks like he trying and does make a play every now and then.

Quinnen is completely worthless.

Crazy to thinks they play the same  position! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

To your point - the one thing all good coaches have is a feel for the game and how it’s going and what the team needs at any given moment. Saleh failed big time there in that regard, IMO. 

Yea that was as easy of a take the 3 situation as there was. Saleh in over his head and it shows up weekly.

Just know I dislike anyone who makes pre-game claims of victory or anything that doesn’t call this team what it is. Which is a team that hasn’t proven sh*t. There is no reason to do anything but just watch and see what they do