Fantasy NBA 2022-23 - Draft Sunday, Oct 16 (6:30 PM EST)

Jetsfan80

Hey all,

Anyone interested in doing some Fantasy NBA this year?  No money, just for fun.  I created a JN ESPN league if you're interested.  Join here:  https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=1787200515&inviteId=45f8afc4-1f7b-4f7d-8485-5c51dae94d8c

I set the league size to 12 but we can do 10 if there isn't enough for 12 spots.  And if we don't get enough JNers to make 10 (certainly possible), I have also set the league to be viewable to the ESPN public, so we might get some rando's to join to get it filled up. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Maybe.  It's a lot of work.  Especially nowadays with players sitting out for rest and sh*t.  Hate having to manage daily.  

Maybe

Kind of.  The overwhelming majority of days you'll find that you aren't using all of your lineup spots anyways, so you don't really even need to check back.  It's not too bad.  

• 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Really appreciate it JF80 — love basketball but cant commit to it. Too many projects and parenting going on for me rn. Will say though that my first pick would be Tatum. Dude was ridiculous last year playoffs  

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...