Rest In Peace Lauren

Damn, I'm so truly sorry for your loss Phil. 

I know how hard this has all been for you, and how hard you've worked to help Lauren through this.  You are a honorable and admirable man.

As you say, as least there is no more pain or suffering.  

Your tribute to Lauren was very moving, I can feel the depth of your love and devotion to her and your family in every word.

I can only wish you comfort and love during this time of grief, old friend.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I am so sorry for your loss, Phil.  

I read your words, and I had tears in my eyes while reading them.  

It is times like this that makes me feel that we have a sort of brotherhood here on this website.  We all can get together and talk about something we all share, which is a love of our football team, the NY Jets.  

But, we can also come together about personal things that are going on in our lives, and you can find people who care about what you're going through, and offer some kind and thoughtful thoughts and show you that there are other people who care about you.

By the grace of G-d goes I.  What your wife went through, what you and you family have gone through, can happen to any one of us, at any time.  Only by the grace of G-d can we hope to live happy, normal and healthy lives, but, it doesn't always go that way, unfortunately.

I can only hope that in times of tragedy or in tough times, that I can come on this website, and express what I might be going through, and that there are sympathetic eyes to help give me comfort.

I hope that my words and others can help give you some comfort.  

Again, I am very sorry for your loss.  G-d bless you and your family Phil.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss.   God Bless You All, and give you the strength and faith to cope with  Lauren’s passing.  

You, Lauren and your family have endured as great of a challenge that God presents to us on this Earth.  I am only in the background here, but you and your family have set a new standard for strength, graciousness, humility and selflessness that the rest of us may never match.  

We all just visitors here.   You and Lauren will be together again one day.  I truly believe that.  

• Post of the Week 2

This is GenoJet, formally Genot. sh*t, Max, I'm sorry to hear about your wife. Damn thing gets the best of everybody in time. Been through what you've been through. We will all be reunited with our loved ones in due time. I truly believe that. Again, thoughts and prayers with you and your family. 

• Upvote 1

This is just heartbreaking to hear. I’m so sorry for you man. 

Reading what you posted of her here she seemed like such an amazing lady. The support you showed her throughout was genuinely inspiring.

Will be thinking of you and your family. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

• Maxman pinned this topic