If Hollywood made a movie about the Jets what would it be titled?

jetstream23

1 hour ago, peebag said:

yea but the title track to the movie was "(There's got to be a) Morning After" which promises hope which in the Jets case, they have none.

We'll turn it around. hopefully Douglas has the spunk to let Gase go, if thing's get out of hand. That's my concern. I'm not a fan of Adam Gase.

Draft Day part 2. 

MV5BMjAyOTMxMjA3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTMw

Watch as the Jets prepare for the draft and by no one's surprise, draft a defensive lineman with the 5th pick in the draft because "they couldnt trade out of the position" and will tell the fanbase that this defensive lineman is allegedly the best player in the draft.....yet again. 

Then watch how the Jets fail at figuring out how to put all of these top drafted linemen on the field at the same time so they end up making a defensive tackle an Outside linebacker....instead of just drafting an outside linebacker. 

• Upvote 2

My experience going to a Jets game with movie titles:

Kickoff provides “A New Hope...” because who knows on “Any Given Sunday.”

1st quarter has a “Rocky” start but we’re still in it.

2nd quarter quickly shows the Jets are about to ”Crash.”

By halftime I’m thinking, “Endgame, because this is “Misery.”

But...the Second half shows a little “Daylight” for a comeback, we’ll at least “Die Hard.”

Nope. The game slips away. Our players must be “The Replacements.” I look at the other team’s fans and wish we were “Trading Places.” The stadium turns into “A Quiet Place.”

I must have a “Death Wish” rooting for this team. Spending money on them is a real “American Hustle.” This game wasn’t even a “Close Encounter.” It’s they need a lesser “League of Their Own.”

I’m so “Far From Home,” all I’m thinking is “Dude Where’s My Car?” I need to get back to “The Burbs” because tomorrow I’ll be dealing with “The Hangover.”

• Post of the Week 1