My son just got into Clemson

Maxman

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Trevor Lawrence you are on the clock. You tell the Jags you won't play there and we will send our kid to Clemson.

You go to Jacksonville and then Clemson you are off the list.

I feel good knowing that Trevor will have to live with this decision and this pressure could get him to the Jets.

Tiger Town Tavern is more fun than TDs, imo.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Trevor Lawrence you are on the clock. You tell the Jags you won't play there and we will send our kid to Clemson.

I feel good knowing that Trevor will have to live with this decision and this pressure could get him to the Jets.

The so that’s awesome.  I can attest that Clemson in the last several years is difficult to get into. he must take after his mom.   ? Take a bow.   Fukkin awesome. 

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Congratulations Phil, what a great school! My twin daughters graduated there 3+ years ago and had the time of their lives. It's a great place to go watch a game and fans are really welcoming. Prepare for 4 years of good times.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

NOICE!!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Congrats! My big question is will your son show up 1st day wearing Jets Gear? or the Orange and Purple?

My 11 year old is acting like such a jerk today I'm hoping he goes to San Quentin.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, win4ever said:

Congrats!!!   That's great news!

Is Rex's son still there?  

No I think he is an offensive assistant with the Chargers now.

3 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Congrats! My big question is will your son show up 1st day wearing Jets Gear? or the Orange and Purple?

HAHA!!!  This one doesn't go to many Jets games. My older son goes with me each week. Younger son is way too smart to devote that much time to the Jets lol.  He also applied to UNC so if he gets in there we would be watching some quality basketball games.

2 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Congratulations!! 

Thanks, I need a time machine and a 529 plan.  :)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, QB1 said:

to play football?

I wish.  Close though, computer science.  Not sure if he will go there, he applied to like 9 schools this is the first response he got.

I remember when he applied being all pumped because of Trevor.  :)

My daughter is a soccer player. She's a JR in HS right now. Clemson is one of the schools recruiting her and right now they are her first choice. She was #1 in the nation last year as a sophomore in goals and #4 overall in points. She also broke a 33 year old record for goals in a season in the state of Florida. 

5 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Awesome. He’s a really nice guy. 

Who Trevor?  :)

I think you met my older son, he already graduated college. This is the younger one. We don't let her around large groups of Jets fans. It is a social experiment.  

Two Boys

1. Hung out with large groups of Jets fans from age 4.

2. We social distance him from Jets fans.

Wonder who will end up better off?

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Congrats !!!!

• Upvote 1

Who Trevor?  :)

I think you met my older son, he already graduated college. This is the younger one. We don't let her around large groups of Jets fans. It is a social experiment.  

Two Boys

1. Hung out with large groups of Jets fans from age 4.

2. We social distance him from Jets fans.

Wonder who will end up better off?

Well your older son was really nice. Brain fart on my part haha. 

• Upvote 1