Jets wil*l upset** Bucs and pre*vent TB *from #1 seed *on* Sunday** official Gamedread**

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

For everyone ripping on Saleh, guess what?  If he kicks the FG we are going into OT right now.  The Hets were incredibly undermanned by the end of the game.  You needed 2 yards to end the game.  It was the right choice.  When you are the underdog, go for the knockout.  Bad call by LaFluer but it is what it is.  Playing for OT is playing to lose.

Unless the Bucs decided to go for 2.  Which I think they would have.  

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

Yeah....Okay. And we'd lose in OT.

You have a chance to beat Tom Brady.  You take it.

We get those two yards, we win.  

Yeah… I’d rather go to OT then them call that horrible QB sneak on 4th and 2

I wouldn't have had a problem with it if they attempted any other play. You don’t attempt a QB sneak against Vita Vea and that Dline. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dunnie said:

Going for it didnt matter ... they scored the 2pt convesion.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Huh? 

I'm talking about the play call on 4th and a long 2 with a QB sneak. 

Saleh HAS to know when to put his final say on a play call like that.

31 other teams wouldnt have called a QB sneak right there. 

That was embarrassing for the DC... So tired of the other team needs 5 yards for a first down and our LB and Safeties are playing 10 yards back... I was so syched for this win it wasn't funny, and just like SOJ, they find a way to lose.

I think that we found ourselves an OC, albeit for that 4th and2 call, but this defensive staff needs a shake up. I'm not sure I like Saleh's system.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

The coaching staff robbed this offense of a legit shot to pick up the first down and ice this game. if that’s your play call, just kick the FG. 

if you want to run Wilson, call your best bootleg. Just an awful way to end what was otherwise a very fun game 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 4

3 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

I just threw my glass table at my 65 inch TV, shattering both of them. This team has humiliated my entire family. My wife and kids are in tears as 40+ guests clear out of my house. Just threw my jersey into the firepit. I can't do this anymore. Goodbye 

I wish you had video!  

• Haha 3

Jets played a great game until that 4th down call.

Wilson looked really good despite being without his top 3 WRs, his top 2 RBs, pretty much every TE on the roster, his starting C, his starting LT, his backup LT...

Berrios is a gamer who must be retained. The young CBs are good and getting better, we have a kicker.

Lots of positives to take from the game, even such a bitter defeat as it was.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3

3 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

I just threw my glass table at my 65 inch TV, shattering both of them. This team has humiliated my entire family. My wife and kids are in tears as 40+ guests clear out of my house. Just threw my jersey into the firepit. I can't do this anymore. Goodbye 

Have a snickers 

• Sympathy 3
  • Haha 2