**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Just now, joewilly12 said:

We need a RB 

I can’t believe the fall from Grace Hall had had.  His 7 yd run in the second quarter was more than his total last weekend.  I would t have thought that were ever possible in his first two years even if he had both his legs amputated 😂 

So, now after being recognized as very good to great players, we’re supposed to believe that guys like Breece, Rodgers, Wilson, Tucker, Smith, Williams, Quinnen, Sauce, etc all suck now???  I’m inclined to believe they’re still all very good.  Seems like the coaching is the realistic issue.

All these mistakes made today all these dropped passes all these penalties. Those are not on the coaches -no way.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji6]" name="Joe W. Namath" userid="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji6][emoji6]"] Why do we have mike williams if we are never going to take a shot downfield w/ him?

I don’t understand either

Just now, Jets723 said:

I can’t believe the fall from Grace Hall had had.  His 7 yd run in the second quarter was more than his total last weekend.  I would t have thought that were ever possible in his first two years even if he had both his legs amputated 😂 

OL is just not firing off the ball. I don’t get it. They can’t open a 1 cm hole 🕳️ 

13 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Just know I dislike anyone who makes pre-game claims of victory or anything that doesn’t call this team what it is. Which is a team that hasn’t proven sh*t. There is no reason to do anything but just watch and see what they do 

• Haha 3