**** OFFICIAL AFCE 1st PLACE JETS v BILLS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You won't feel that way when you see some of the names @Sperm Edwards throws in the top 500 above you.  

He PM'd me the list.  The following are on it:

Also @Pac.

wow! what kind of losesr comes up with a screen name "big dick" on a football forum?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You won't feel that way when you see some of the names @Sperm Edwards throws in the top 500 above you.  

He PM'd me the list.  The following are on it:

Also @Pac.

I can't argue against any of these choices, with the possible exception of @Pac.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SoFlaJets said:

Thanks Trotter-Alexa told us it was going to be 43° but she didn't say anything about it bing windy

Very windy

@Maxman i distracted Phil when I went to say hello and the wind blew bacon off the grill

i might get a ban for that

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Who gets the blame if they still look horrible ??? Same penalties, same pathetic offense.  Run for 1 yard, run for 1 yard, incomplete pass, punt. repeat. 

If they don't win, the fan and media storm is going to be a cat 5 and the eyewall is going to pass right over Woody and Rodgers. 

And it should. 

Any of my fellow darksiders a little torn about tonight? A loss probably initiates a full reset which, if we’re being real, is what this misbegotten team needs right now. But a win might lead to them squirreling into a playoff spot, which might convince Rodgers to come back and Ulbrich to stay on and that’s a road to nowhere. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Any of my fellow darksiders a little torn about tonight? A loss probably initiates a full reset which, if we’re being real, is what this misbegotten team needs right now. But a win might lead to them squirreling into a playoff spot, which might convince Rodgers to come back and Ulbrich to stay on and that’s a road to nowhere. 

reset will come soon enough so need  to rush

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Blowing this whole thing up means the hiring of another Mike Maccagnan.

It's this year or bust.  Win at all costs.  The future sucks goat d**k regardless.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

There is no full reset that doesn't include Woody as the Jets owner.  Might as well take the win and enjoy it.

• Upvote 4