Lazard Caught Off Guard By Benching

I will say this regarding Lizard. It says a lot about the Saleh coaching style. Did they talk to lizard and tell him the issue? Sounds like he/they didn't. Does this feed into the criticism that Saleh want s to "be their friend" instead of their HC. Like he didn't want to tell lizard directly himself because he would be mad at him?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I have one, but my mom won't let me talk about it for some reason.

Also, I'd liked to be moved the Streveler team. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, maury77 said:

@Jetsfan80 my theory is that outside of the 2022 draft, Joe Douglas has sucked at identifying talent. 

Not sure even why he gets so much praise  for 2022 draft. Sauce was an obvious very hyped pick. JD was probably picking drake London over Garrett if he was still on the board. Was known jets needed a cb and WE. J Johnson fell , and fell into his lap end of 1st round. B Hall wasn’t expected to be there in the 2nd. Jets had to be very bad to get all those good picks. If jets were good in 2020 2021, obviously wouldn’t have been picking 4th overall, and trading talent for picks.

I don’t think the colts gm got award for picking Peyton manning first overall, after being worst team in NFL prior to :)

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm actually quite impressed you remember enough posters' takes to categorize them like this. I don't even remember half my own takes, and I probably only remember like half of those people.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I like how @BornJetsFan1983 is still trying to figure out why Lazard was benched and Cook was cut.

Cook was cut? Really? 

Heh I was wrong on cook. I'm not sure how much the play calling it really is(it's not 0 percent) but it's definitely not all play calling. He doesn't look like he has the speed he used to have last year.  

16 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm actually quite impressed you remember enough posters' takes to categorize them like this. I don't even remember half my own takes, and I probably only remember like half of those people.

Impressed by this? Not worried? Like there’s a human who cares this much about what people think about the jets backup qb to not only remember but spend 30 minutes on a post like that? I worry for him, his offspring, and humanity 

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Impressed by this? Not worried? Like there’s a human who cares this much about what people think about the jets backup qb to not only remember but spend 30 minutes on a post like that? I worry for him, his offspring, and humanity 

Okay, I remember you at least.

*Note to self*

Flea Flicking Frank -- Sensitive guy

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have a theory that the wide receivers have been part of an experimental program where their helmets are fitted with cutting-edge quantum communication devices. These high-tech helmets were supposed to enhance on-field communication and strategy execution. However, due to a bizarre malfunction, these helmets have been stuck on a loop, broadcasting Broadway musicals directly into the receivers' ears during games and practices.

The twist in this theory involves Uzomah. Rumors suggest that Uzomah is actually the mastermind behind this musical mishap. It's said that he has been secretly coordinating with the equipment team, ensuring that only the wide receivers' helmets receive these musical broadcasts. The reason? Uzomah, a closet musical enthusiast, wanted to bring a bit of Broadway flair to the football field. His hope was that this would inspire more rhythmic and dance-like movements in the receivers' routes, adding an unexpected edge to their gameplay.

However, this plan backfired spectacularly. Instead of graceful, choreographed moves, the wide receivers found themselves distracted and disoriented, often moving out of sync with the plays. They've been seen performing impromptu dance steps and missing crucial catches, much to their frustration and the bewilderment of fans.

Uzomah, meanwhile, maintains a facade of innocence, even as he occasionally hums show tunes during interviews and in the locker room. The wide receivers have grown increasingly disgruntled, not only due to the relentless musical barrage in their helmets but also because they suspect a traitor in their midst. Yet, without solid proof, they continue to perform under the Broadway spell, leading to a season filled with more drama and musical numbers than touchdowns.

This is of course, just a theory.

+5 for creativity

-1 for not incorporating the pink bunny outfit low hanging fruit into the story

8 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

michael fassbender perfection GIF

I personally think it’s pretty creepy, to be honest. I am assuming one group are smart Jets fans and one group are dumb Jets fans? Or positive vs negative? Or Zach Wilson haters vs supporters? And then one group of psychopaths? 

Please share what type of segregation we are calling it. 

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Did we ever get the why he was benched? It just doesn't make sense. Zach didn't get benched many other guys not performing nothing. Then Saleh out there bashing hall or Garret wilson like they are the problem? Makes no sense. Sure he been sucking but pretty much result of the play calling and him just being himself. He is playing as he always has, what we paid for. As advertised.

I'm not sure why they mad at him.

Wilson has been benched multiple times.

Cobb got benched

Lawson got benched

Why did he get benched?  He has been totally atrocious, can;t get open, can't catch the ball, takes penatlies  He needed a wake up call, hopefully he woke up

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Wilson has been benched multiple times.

Cobb got benched

Lawson got benched

Why did he get benched?  He has been totally atrocious, can;t get open, can't catch the ball, takes penatlies  He needed a wake up call, hopefully he woke up

I hope you are right. But dude is playing his best ball. He played and made all these drops in GB

He is not going to wake up and better than he is. I feel like he got bench for being what he is. It's not like he was playing worse than normal. He is playing the same we are just forcing more targets and balls to him asking him to be a WR2. Another jacket problem 

I hope you are right. But dude is playing his best ball. He played and made all these drops in GB
 He is not going to wake up and better than he is. I feel like he got bench for being what he is. It's not like he was playing worse than normal. He is playing the same we are just forcing more targets and balls to him asking him to be a WR2. Another jacket problem 
He is being paid to be better, so yes, he has to be better. Players should not be paid on past performance but on future potential performance. He is underperforming no question about it, and I hope riding the pine makes him realize that kind of play has consequences.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Did we ever get the why he was benched? It just doesn't make sense. Zach didn't get benched many other guys not performing nothing. Then Saleh out there bashing hall or Garret wilson like they are the problem? Makes no sense. Sure he been sucking but pretty much result of the play calling and him just being himself. He is playing as he always has, what we paid for. As advertised.

I'm not sure why they mad at him.

Saleh doesn’t know what to do. That’s why it makes no sense. It’s like the players are just running out there and playing and Saleh is a glorified cheerleader. No accountability until it’s already too late, and by then it makes no sense and stirs discontent amongst the players.

Saleh doesn’t have a clue

6 hours ago, Jdeet said:

Wtf is this 

6 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

michael fassbender perfection GIF

5 hours ago, Jdeet said:

I personally think it’s pretty creepy, to be honest. I am assuming one group are smart Jets fans and one group are dumb Jets fans? Or positive vs negative? Or Zach Wilson haters vs supporters? And then one group of psychopaths? 

Please share what type of segregation we are calling it. 

Someone’s jealous he didn’t make a list.

• Haha 1