My wife was in a music video!

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

People assume I have money and a big d**k.  Neither are true but I let people believe that all the same.  JiF is beautiful so there shouldn't be any questions like that on his end.

No one can ever reconcile how a fat guy like me could land a woman like her with nothing but an awesome personality, a sense of meaning and purpose, and an eHarmony account.  But it happened!  It should give everyone hope.  :)

So how many months into your relationship did you confess to your love that you were a Jets fan?  One must be careful with that damaging fact.  Reveal it too early in the game and you can forget about anything long-term, let alone marriage.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

People assume I have money and a big d**k.  Neither are true but I let people believe that all the same.  JiF is beautiful so there shouldn't be any questions like that on his end.

No one can ever reconcile how a fat guy like me could land a woman like her with nothing but an awesome personality, a sense of meaning and purpose, and an eHarmony account.  But it happened!  It should give everyone hope.  :)

Part of it is similar to Mrs.Crusher and I. They will always look better standing next to our rat ugly asses. 

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Nolder said:

Cool man. The music wasn't bad either. I was kind of expecting some real amateur sh*t but for someone who hasn't made it "big" yet that was alright. Pretty chill vibe. Does she know the artist or was it more just a job kind of thing?

Agreed!  He's got a cool style for sure, and I'm looking forward to see what else he does.

She didn't know the artist before working with him!  The producers had reached out to her because they were looking for local models to be in the video.  She's on a page called "Model Mayhem" (which she has to pay for annually) and puts a lot of her stuff on Instagram, so on quite a few occasions she is the one that gets contacted, which is pretty cool.  And all without the need for an agent/manager.

She didn't land the "lead female role" in the video (whom I believe got credited/paid) but she was more than happy to be one of the other ladies in the video.  

4 hours ago, section314 said:

Ok, so you found one clip of him having a good game vs San Diego St. Oops, , sorry, thought  I was in a Zack thread.? Seriously, congrats on having such a beautiful and talented wife. This is really cool, and best of luck to her. Awesome stuff.

I'm gonna start calling my wife "Kimmiepono".  ?

Thanks man!

• Sympathy 1

17 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ouu I got a bad habit of spilling all of my sports knowledge to a female like I was applying at ESPN studios. She never cares and when she does, she’s trying to like you too hard.

Lol, this you?

7E9CBE12-F4DB-4FA5-93DE-1268AF91A058.jpeg

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thank you!  We’re both Zendaya fans and Kimmie knows she’s on “my list”, so that’s a big compliment!

I was bracing for the scene she told me would happen where the preacher dude puts a hand on her leg, but it wasn’t much of anything.

I’ll still kill him though.  lol.

Yeah, I saw that hand and was like, that son of a bitch

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, freestater said:

She's beautiful, 80! You better be good to her, She's got options lol. 

39 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah, I saw that hand and was like, that son of a bitch

31 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You’re one lucky man 80, she’s beautiful.  
Thanks for sharing!

6 minutes ago, doitny said:

lucky guy @Jetsfan80. congrats. she is a beautiful woman!

Thanks guys!  ❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

3 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

She has interest in a Jets fan????    You must have something special. :)

2 hours ago, munchmemory said:

A tongue hewn by Zeus himself.  lol

I'll just let you guys keep believing that, lol.  I'm just a random fat Italian who outkicked my coverage and that's really all there is to it!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Cool, she's like the new Alicia Siliverstone!  

Like this dudes flow and word play too, I appreciate him not just being some water down version of the same trap rap beat that everyone hits repeat on and ad libs nonsense over.  Refreshing. 

For sure.  I felt that the first artist with whom she had been in a video was also a "different" kind of sound as well; not that I know much about the genre at all, lol.

Oh, also, the artist in the 1st music video of the thread (Louis) appeared in this one, too.  He was one of the guys painting near the church.  And that was actually him painting too.  Pretty cool!

• Upvote 1

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Cool video, simple but I liked it more than a lot of flashy stuff you see these days.

Also liked the song too.

Is this gonna be a semi regular thing for her?

Hope so, though it’s been a while since this video was filmed!  It’s kinda hard to get much traction in that industry where we live.  

She has other stuff in the works though, including a business she’s trying to get off the ground. 

• Sympathy 1

30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hope so, though it’s been a while since this video was filmed!  It’s kinda hard to get much traction in that industry where we live.  

She has other stuff in the works though, including a business she’s trying to get off the ground. 

Good luck.

• Sympathy 1