**** OFFICIAL AROD/DAVANTE BACK TOGETHER -- STEELERS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

The team is loaded but they still suck.  
We’re cursed and will never win.

I fight for guys like you and BS17 or whatever her name is. 

You deserve to share in the joy we're about to experience. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

The Jets for some reason are 1.5 points favorites in this game. I kind of don't understand it maybe because of the Adams deal and NY bettors favoring the Jets. I personally feel there is enough Mo this week for a Jets W and the Steelers change in Qbs to Russell Wilson over Fields helps us. Jets have been throwing a lot to Garrett probably less today but Adams just got on board. Also the running game esp Breece Hall improved a lot last week. To me this is the second key to the game. The first is can the Jets Oline etc protect Rodgers. If they do Jets 24 Steelers 20

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

If the Steelers are smart they will follow the same game plan that has been working so far all year against the Jets .

Run it down our throats. We haven't shown the ability or commitment to stopping the run.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

31 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Remote will definitely be getting a workout.

I would do the same….. If the Jets weren’t a huge disappointment ( as usual). They haven’t earned it in my eyes. Unless the Mets get rocked early ( with Manaea going shouldn’t happen)- I’ll be sticking right there- plus playoff games vs 906 regular season night game for the Jets. 

• Upvote 1